Chapter 9

I take a moment to adjust and walk back inside. I see Shawn and Amy making out. Wow that was quick. He looks up to me and winks the. Goes back to sucking Amy's face off.
"Ok then.." I say taking my seat again. We play a few more rounds until Carter announces that this should be the last round because it's getting late. I agree, after all it is almost 1 in the morning.
"Matt, truth or dare" Aaron says smirking.
"Um dare" he replies.
"Alright" Aaron says pausing, obviously thinking of a good dare "I dare you to... Make out with Sky!" He giggles. Matt looks at me and I shrug. What's the harm? He leans in and I feel his soft lips brush against mine. He leans back to look me in the eyes. I lean in and kiss him again. He kisses me back as he brings his hand up to my cheek and cups my face in his palm. God he's a good kisser. I could stay like this forever.. Until I hear a cough
"Um guys.." Taylor speaks up. Matt releases his lips from mine and sits back looking pleased with himself. I can't help but blush.
"I think it's time to go, night girls, we'll see you at the VIP breakfast tomorrow right?" Jack Johnson says whilst getting up and moving towards the door. As the last member of the group leaves, I shut the door and flop onto the bed.
"I can't believe I kissed Shawn" Amy squeals. I better not tell her what I told Shawn I'm the corridor.
"I. Kissed. Matthew. Lee. Espinosa." I say closing my eyes, reliving the moment.
---
Buzz Buzz. This is the sound I wake to, I grab my phone off the side and look at it. 15 messages. 10 texts and 5 twitter notifications. I go to twitter first. I scroll through my notifications to see a tweet from Taylor "@skylarpotter_ are you alright? Text me when you see this." And a few new followers and a crazy amount of retweets on Taylor's tweet. I then look to my texts. 1 from Shawn, 1 from Amy, 1 from mum and 2 from Matt and 5 from Taylor. 5 texts and a tweet, what could be so important? "Hey, looking forward to seeing you at breakfast"-8:00am, "hey are you up?"-8:30am, "we're leaving for breakfast, can't wait to see you again Skylar"-9:00am "I guess you didn't show then :("-10:00am, "are you up? :)"-10:42am.

It's now 11:17am. I roll over to wake Amy up and see she's not there. I soon realise that I've missed the VIP breakfast and that I have a text from Amy. I open it "Hey Sky, I didn't want to wake you so I went to the VIP breakfast to see Shawn! should be back around 11:20, love you x" great. She left without me. I open the text from Shawn next "Hey sexy, shame you weren't at the VIP breakfast this morning, Taylor's disappointed too ;)" next I open the text from mum "hi hunny, I hope you are having a good time, Jaimee misses you lots, love you xxx" and finally the texts from Matt "Good morning beautiful <3" and "Amy said you were still sleeping, is it okay if I come round around 11:20ish?"-10:59am.

That gives me 3 minutes to get ready. I reply with a "Sorry x" to Taylor, Shawn and Amy and a "love you too xx" to mum. I think I should text Matt so he knows I've seen it. "Okay :)" I sprint into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I put the toothbrush back in the jar there's a knock at the door, I rush to open it and find Matt standing at the door.
"Hey" he says kissing me on the cheek, letting himself in. "You look beautiful" I start to blush "as usual" he adds and walks over to the bed, kicks his shoes off and climbs in. He nods for me to join him.