Chapter 29

"Sky, we are here" Taylor says gently as he shakes me awake
"What?" I say dazed from my sleep "how long was I-"
"Only 5 minutes"
"Oh right" I look at the clock. 10:13pm. Amy has been gone for 5 hours now and we are no closer to finding her.
"Sky" Taylor says "it's okay, we will find her" as if he had read my mind
"How did you know?"
"Call it magcon member to magcult member telepathy" he says winking
"You're so funny" I say sarcastically
"You love me for it really"
"Yeahhh"
"Come on" he says sliding out of his seat and out of the door.

I climb my way out of the car and am greeted by Taylor smiling.
"What are you smiling at?"
"You're cute when you sleep" I feel myself start to blush but desperately try to hide it "you're also cute when you blush"
"Taylor stop it" I say gently pushing him as we make our way into the hotel "I don't think I can go back to the room, you know because-"
"Yeah I know, how about we find Matt?" I smile because he seems to have finally accepted the fact that Matt and I are together. I nod in agreement as we walk towards Matt's room.

When we get there I knock on the door. No answer.
"He's not here?" I say confused
"Why don't we go to my room and wait for him?" I nod again and we walk 3 doors down to to Taylor's and Carter's room. Taylor pulls out his room key and hands it to me. I accept it and unlock his door. We make our way in to be greeted by Matt. And carter. Making out.
"What the?" Taylor and I say in usion
"Tay? Sky?" Matt says
"Matt what did I just see?" By now Carter and Matt have stopped.
"I can explain"
"Go on then I'm listening"
"Well Carter and I were just"
"Just?"
"Experimenting"
"What?"
"This was a one time thing Sky"
"So this is why you didn't pick up your phone? Either of you?" I redirect my question to both of them as they nod guiltily
"Sky, I'm sorry"
"What for? Leaving me and not picking up your phone or making out with your best friend?"
"Well what were you and Taylor doing?"
"He picked me up because I was lost"
"Yeah sure, picked you up and fucked you in the back seat more like"
"Is that really what you think of me? You think I'd sleep with your best friend? What kind of a person would do that? Oh wait you did" I say sassily
"I don't think that of you. I think that of him. What are you even doing in his room anyway?"
"Looking for you." He stays silent for ages
"Oh"
"You know what? I don't need this drama in my life right now" I stand up and walk towards the door "my best friend is missing and I should be out there looking for her, not here dealing with you"
"So what are you saying?"
"Maybe we should take a break"
"But you only just agreed to be my girlfriend"
"Maybe that was the wrong idea" I say as I leave the room. I have no choice but to go back to my room. My empty room, yeah it's filled with clothes and shoes and makeup but it's Amy's stuff and she's not there.

About 10 minutes later I hear a knock at the door, I get up to answer it. Taylor is stood there with a slightly blackened eye.
"Matt?" He nods and I let out a sigh "are you alright?" He nods again as if Matt has punched the voice out of him. I lead him to the bed and he sits down. Turning on the tv, I turn to face him. "Taylor, I'm sorry"
"He blamed me"
"I know I'm sorry"
"It's okay"
"No it's not, I came here to meet you guys and I end up ruining your lives. I wish I'd just stayed at home, then none of this would have been happening"
"I just wish he was right" he winks at me with his non bruised eye.
"Taylor" I give him a stern look "don't, please"
"Sorry"
"What did Carter say to you?"
"Same as Matt told you"

I lay back on the bed.
"Why do boys have to be so annoying all the time?" I forgot who I was talking to
"We're not all that bad"
"You sure about that?"
"You'll see"
"It's late, I'm gonna go to sleep, you can stay if you want to" I pull off jacks jogging bottoms so that I am still wearing the other jacks top and climb into bed."night tay"
"Night Skylar"

(A/N: hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in like forever! I know this chapter is a bit weird but I wanted to do something that no one put in the comments! Please keep voting, leaving comments and also, comment if you like the new cover for the story. Byeee x)