Chapter 77

"Really?" I scream excitedly "thank you thank you thank you!"
"It's okay Sky, I have to go, give my love to Jaimee won't you"
"Bye dad" I hang up just as the door opens behind me.
"What's all the screaming about?" I jump on Taylor and wrap my arms around his neck
"I'm moving to Indiana!"
"You are?"
"Just down the street from you apparently"
"Great!" He seems excited but not like this is news to him
"Why do I feel like you already knew that?"
"Well I phoned your dad before, I took the number from your phone by the way" I nod as if to say it's okay "and he asked if there were any houses for sale near my house" I feel my eyes light up "and as a matter of fact, one just got put up for sale like 8 houses down from mine"
"So you wanted me to move there?"
"Of course I did, it might just be because I'm in love with you but I think it's because you mean a heck of a lot to me miss Potter, I'm not letting go of you that easily"
I struggle to hide my smile "I'm moving on Monday and my dad asked if you wanted to come back to mine for the weekend and help me pack and then fly or drive to Indiana with us, I don't know how we are getting there"
"I'd love to" he's using the same tone as before
"But you already knew that" he nods guiltily "I don't know why my dad even asked me to ask you, if he'd already asked you himself! Strange man!" I say confused "he must like you Tay" a smile grows on his face
"You think?"
"I know!"
"Yay" he says doing a little jump of glee in the air, I laugh and head back inside, he follows quickly.

"Jai, make sure you're ready for when dad comes tomorrow" she nods and carries on playing. It's sad, she'll probably never see Skylynn again, they live on different sides of America.
"What time are you guys leaving tomorrow?" Carter asks
"Late afternoon I think"
"Our flights are early in the morning" he responds
"I don't wanna leave you guys" I say sadly
"It's okay sky, you'll see us again, I promise, we will talk everyday okay?" He says hugging me.
"Okay Carter" I've forgiven him for the whole Matt thing that caused us I break up to start with.
"Have you guys got the results from the DNA test yet?" I ask, they shake their heads
"Waiting for a call" Matt says bluntly
"Ah okay" I sit down on the bed, Jack Gilinsky turns the tv over to a music channel and Ariana Grande is playing, the boys instantly start drooling over her, they all have massive crushes on her. I get it, she is beautiful. I look around at each of them, their eyes fixated on the girl on the screen. All but Taylor, he's looking straight at me, oblivious to the music blasting out of the speakers. I smile and he turns back to the screen.

It gets to the whistle tones and surprise surprise Matt sings along, he gets cut off half way by his phone ringing. He sighs and answers it.
"Hello?" He listens to the person on the end of the line "Okay, thanks for telling us, we will be there in a few minutes" he hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket. We all look at him expectantly "the results are back, let's go, Shawn's already there" Matt and Carter get up
"Guys" I stop them "could I come?"

(A/N: so there's only 7 chapters left until the end :( but I've already started writing the sequel so yay! Please keep voting- once this chapter gets around 200 likes then I will update woo!)