Chapter 83

Matt stands before me. I don't know what to do or what to say. He takes a few steps closer so that his nose is touching mine. I flinch slightly when he brings his hand up to me cheek. I don't know what he is doing but I have a pretty good idea. He plants a kiss on my lips and then steps back.

"I'm sorry for everything Sky, I didn't mean what I said. I understand if you still hate me but please just know, I am sorry" the car honks again and the rest of the boys pick up their bags and go outside to put them in the car. All of them but matt.

"I forgive you, we can't leave it like this, hating eachother. Thanks for making me feel like the only girl in the world, for a short time. You're my idol, period." I hug him and let go. He picks up his bags and runs out to the car.

Taylor, Jaimee and I wave as the car disappears into the distance. I can't believe this trip has been so amazing and horrible at the same time. These boys are my idols and I got to spend more than a few seconds with them. I see my dad pull into the car park, I wave and go inside to get my things, Taylor follows. We walk out to the car again and put our bags in the trunk. We get in the back seats of the car and say hi to my dad, I put in my earphones and drown out the noise of the world. I think about the past week and smile.

I'm so glad I met these boys, I know it sounds cliché but they really have changed my life and I owe it all to Bart. I know we don't like him, but without him, none of these boys would know each other and we wouldn't have anyone to fall in love with every time we see them. These boys wouldn't have a clue who I am, they wouldn't have a huge army of fans behind them every step of the way and they wouldn't have saved so many lives.

They mention how lucky they are all the time and that they love you guys so much and they're right. They do love you, and as a family we all love them.

They've taught me how to love myself and to love other people. They've made me realise that it's okay to be different and not to let anyone bring you down.
I may know them personally now but I'm still a part of this family.

If you'll have me?

(If you liked this fanfic, then go and read the sequel! It's called Torn and give the first chapter a vote!)