Chapter 74

I turn the hair dryer on just as he opens his mouth to talk but then shuts it again. He tries to say my name over the noise but I take no notice and continue to dry my hair. He touches my arm and I step away out of his icy grasp. He wraps a hand around the hair dryer trying to pull it from my hand but I turn it so it blows in his face causing him to stumble back.
"Sky stop" he yells over the noise but I keep it aimed at his face. He tries to cover the wind with his hands but fails. His only option is to tickle me because he knows I'm really ticklish so he does just that. I fall to the floor clutching my stomach dropping the hair dryer in the process.
"Nash stop" I squeal "please" I manage to say between laughing. He falls on top of me, his face inches from mine, he stares intently at my lips and then up to my eyes. I don't move, I don't push him off, I stay completely still. I'm expecting him to kiss me but he doesn't. He gets up off of me and helps me up, pulling me into a hug.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were getting hate, that's the last thing I want to happen to you" he smiles "I'll delete it if you want"
"No it's okay, everyone will have already seen it"
"Sorry again Sky!" He says letting go of me. I smile as he walks back into the main room.

So everyone has heard me singing at the top of my voice now, great. I just hope they don't all think I'm terrible and tell me to kill myself. That would be horrible.

(A/N: I'm really sorry this is so short, I didn't notice it until now! 170+ votes for an update)