Chapter 25

Amy's POV

Where am I? That last thing I can remember is going up to the room. I knew Skylar would freak out, I told Matt she'd freak out, I just got so caught up in the planning that I forgot what my best friend would have liked most. She's always told me that if a boy can make her a good cup of tea, then she'll date him; she is from England after all. I can't help but laugh to myself. As I try to open my mouth, I realise that I have tape wrapped around my head, stopping me from screaming, I guess. I'm in a room and it's pitch black and silent. The only noise I hear is what sounds like a football practice going on outside? Where am I? Am I at a school? Am I at my school? Miles and miles away from the people I'm counting on to save me. Do not panic Amy. Do not panic. Someone will find you. Skylar will find you.

Sky's POV

"What's the plan?" I ask impatiently
"Sky, calm down, we have to think this through" Matt tries to calm me.
"We can't think it through! We don't have much time! Amy could be dying. Or even worse. Already dead." A year rolls down my cheek as I bite my lip to hold back the tears that have already escaped. I can't cry. I have to be strong for Amy.

"Ok I've got a plan" Carter speaks up. Shawn shoots him a look from across the room. Carter looks straight at him "but first, Shawn I'm sorry. I didn't know she'd slept with you! Do you really think that if I knew I would have done it? She may have hurt you but you're not the only one. I liked her but she liked you. She told me straight after it was a mistake, that she liked you. So please, can we be friends again? So that we can get her back?"
"We can't be friends"
"What? Shawn pleas-"
"We can't be friends because you're my best friend. I'm not loosing you over some girl I just met. And I'm not loosing some girl I just met over you." They both smile and hug. Not a manly hug, a hug like Matt and I do or Taylor and I would once have done. A passionate hug.

"Hate to break up this bromance but Carter you said you have a plan?" I intrude as they break away from each other.
"Oh yeah" Carter straightens out his shirt and clears his throat "why don't we go back to the diner? Find out where that Anna girl lives now and go there? See if she's stupid enough to take Amy back there?"
I try to clear my throat but choke on my words "I-I-I don't know i-if I can" Matt takes my hand and pulls me into a hug. He wraps his arms lightly around my neck and I wrap my arms around his waist. He makes me feel safe, loved, like I can do anything because he'll be there beside me. He doesn't have to say anything for me to feel this way.

Taylor coughs and we break away.
"I know I said I was cool with the whole serenade the girl I like to make her your girlfriend" he's looking straight into Matt's eyes, as if he's trying to burn holes in them "but can we keep to affections a little more private"
I nod in agreement. Taylor knew about it? If he liked me so much, why did he agree with it? No sky, you can't get sidetracked by this Matt/Taylor situation. You're with Matt end of. You have to focus on getting your best friend back.

"Right. Let's go to the car." Jack J suggests "wait, Nash, Hayes, Cam, Aaron don't you have to get to the airport? Your planes leave in 4 hours?"
They look at me disappointedly.
"We're so sorry Sky, we really want to find Amy" Nash says walking towards me.
"No it's okay, you have planes to catch"
"Text me yeah?" Nash says as I pull him into a tight hug.
"Of course. How could I not text THE NASH GRIER!" I joke.

"Thank you for making this weekend fun" Hayes says pulling me into a hug this time, he kisses my cheek as he lets he go.
"No Hayes, thank you for making this the best weekend of my life" I say kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you Sky, don't let anyone tell you that I don't love you because I do okay?" Cameron says picking me up whilst hugging me, I giggle until he puts me back down.
"Cam, I love you too" I reach up to kiss his cheek, he has to bend down so that I can reach him. He kisses the top of my head then walks back over to Nash and Hayes who are standing with suitcases.

Finally, Aaron walks over to me. He hesitates, thinking of what to say. Before he can speak I pull him into a hug.
"I'm sorry for everything Sky, I was kinda jealous, that you might be doing something with Shawn."
"What about Zoe?"
"She was just a side chick, I couldn't have you so I went for her instead" he looks guilty
"Aaron" I'm speechless "text me when you land okay?" I redirect the question to all of the boys "text me when you all land okay?" They nod in agreement and wheel their suitcases to the car. We wave them goodbye and walk to the other car.

"First stop, the diner"