Chapter 79

I get no reply. Not for a while anyway.

"If you're not going to tell me, could you at least drive?" I say. Carter shakes out of his daze and pulls out of the car park. We sit in silence again until we pull into the hotel car park.

"It's me" Shawn whispers as we get out of the car. He and I are the only ones still in the vehicle. I lean forward and put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay" I whisper at the same volume.

"Can we keep this between us? I don't want the fans to find out"

"Of course Shawn, but I think you should tell the boys" he nods and gets out the car, I quickly follow. Carter locks it and we go back up to Nash and Hayes' hotel room. They're all sat anxiously watching as we walk in. I pat Shawn on the back lightly and go to sit with Taylor. I expect all eyes to be on Shawn as he stands alone in the middle of the room but they aren't. They're all looking at me.

"What?" I say shrugging.

"You should look on twitter" Taylor says taking my hand whilst passing me his phone. I take it with my free hand and begin to scroll. There's thousands of tweets, all about me. Saying horrible things, some using words I will never repeat, people threatening me, saying if I hurt the boys they'll kill me or they'll find me and make my life hell. I brace myself for the tears that are about to follow, but non come. I realise that these are empty threats. None of these treats are going to happen. I hand Taylor his phone back and shrug it off.

"Sky?" Taylor moves the hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear.

"It's getting late, we should probably go to sleep. We have an early morning for your flights."

"But we haven't eaten" Hayes speaks up. Its as if Matt reads my mind when he says

"Come on guys, lets go get some food" he nods to the door and the boys file out. I stop Jack Johnson on his way out

"Can you take Jaimee? I need to talk to Nash" he nods and picks her up

"Jai, this is Jack. You know Jack right?" She nods "He's going to take you to get some food, be a good girl" I kiss the top of her head and give Jack some money. He takes it and leaves the room. Nash is last to stand up to leave. Taylor wont budge so I let him stay.

"Nash, can I talk to you?" he turns and nods

"Hayes, take Skylynn" Skylynn runs out the door.

Nash takes a seat next to me and takes my free hand.

"How do you deal with it?" I ask. I'm referring to the hate he gets.

"It gets better. Sometimes you just have to apologise"

"I don't even know what I've done wrong!" instantly Taylor passes me his phone again. This time a see a tweet from Amy '@skylarpotter_ is the biggest bitch around. She's using the boys for their fame' Ah so that's it. Well that's not true obviously. "So I have to apologise?"

"I don't think you can really apologise, its not saying you've done anything to be sorry for"

"Then what do I say?" I think out loud "How about-? I've got it" I get out my phone, open twitter and type frantically.

"What are you saying? Nash asks

"How about this?" I show him a picture. Its a collage of pictures of me with the boys: Our magcon pictures, selfies (good and bad ones might I add) and the picture of Jack asleep on me. I caption it: 'You're all entitled to your own opinions but I've loved these boys for a year now, I am one of you! Im just happy to be with them, I hope these pictures show that'

"Sounds good" Nash and Taylor are smiling. I'm about to press tweet when there's a knock at the door.

"There's 6 of them and none of them have a key?" I laugh and stand up to answer the door. I open it to find no one stood there, I poke my head out and look to both ends of the corridor; there's no sight of anyone. I turn to go back inside when, out of the corner of my eye, I notice a sign taped to the door. I pull it off and take it off. I shrug to Nash and Taylor when they ask what it is. I open it and its a note. it says:

SKYLAR

NO ONE LIKES YOU. KILL YOURSELF.

FROM EVERYONE IN THE MAGCULT

I drop the note and go back to my phone. I send the tweet and then go back to the note. I rip it up and make my way to the door. Nash and Taylor follow me all the way to the roof. I go to the edge and take a deep breath.

"Sky no!" Taylor shouts. He thinks I'm going to jump. That seems like the easy way out but no, I'm stronger than this. Instead I take the note and throw it over the side. I watch as the pieces fall to the ground. Out of sight, out of mind.

"Screw them" I laugh as I walk back to the boys. They breathe a sigh of relief and we walk back to the room. We return to find the boys are back. They ask where we went and Nash explains for me. Jack Johnson instantly takes out his phone and paces towards me. He nods and Jack Gilinsky quickly follow. He lifts his phone to my face level and speaks into it.

"You all know this girl- Skylar Potter." Jack J starts.

"We love her and you should too" Jack G finishes. They kiss my cheeks and the video ends. They upload it and it instantly gets thousands of likes and revines.

Taylor, Nash, Carter and Shawn are all on their phones typing away. I look on my twitter and the streams of hateful tweets are being broken up by nice ones. There's even a trend '#Skylarisokay' and another one '#Skyisoneofus'. I smile to see people do like me. Or just think I'm okay, but I'm more than happy with that. It just shows how much power these boys have over them. Over us.

"It will get better Sky" Matt says. I didn't think those words would mean anything to me but coming from him they kind of do.

(300 votes?? Also, there is a sequel to this which I will post when this one finishes! In the meantime go check out my Jack Gilinsky fanfic! It's on my profile! Give it a vote and leave a comment saying that Different sent you here! Also leave any questions you have about the story on this update and I will try and answer them all! Thanks)