Chapter 32

Jack pulls out his phone and dials 911
"You sure about this?" I nod and start to sprint. I hear Jack and Jack trying to keep up behind me. The adrenaline kicks in as I speed up. Running like my life depended on it. I turn a corner sharply just missing the wall. As I make my way down the long corridor, I stop suddenly.
"I knew I couldn't keep you away" the sly voice I knew to well echoed around the corridor. I spin on my heels to find Anna stood face to face with me. Her head had become infected, guess she doesn't like hospitals either.
"Where is she?" I say looking deep into her eyes.
"Now what would be the fun in that?" She smirks "stop right there" she says to the Jacks who are just catching up "this ones between me and her" she prods me.
"Sky?" Jack J says reassuring me
"Jack it's okay" I nod slowly as they both run towards me at full speed, I spin and run in the direction away from the boys and Anna.

Behind me I hear them tackle her to the floor but I don't look round.
"Amy?" I shout
"Amy!" My voice getting louder. I run further than I've ever ran before. "Come on Amy, give me something"

I run to the place where I think she'll be. An abandoned caretakers closet on the other side of school, I try to open the door. I can feel that she's here. She's close. I hear the sirens getting closer and closer. "Amy?" I try. I hear a whimper from behind the door. I try to open the door again, I push and pul. It doesn't budge. "Cover your eyes" I say, hoping that she has done as I said. I stand back and run at the door as fast as I can. I crash into the wood but it still doesn't budge. I bring my leg up and kick at the lock.

After 3 minutes of kicking and running at the door, it finally breaks free. I swing it open, horrified at what I open it to.

"Amy?"