Chapter 70

I text Nash as we make our way outside. When we get there, he's not there yet so we decide to sit on a nearby bench. We sit and talk about nothing very exciting. I hear the doors open and close behind me and I turn to look who it is. It's Matt, he's bleeding. Shawn must have hit him. I turn back to look at Taylor.

"Don't give him the satisfaction to see that he's hurt you so much" he smiles
"But he did" he smiles sympathetically and wraps his good arm around me

Nash pulls up outside the hospital and we stand up to greet him. We climb into the car but Nash doesn't move, instead he winds down the window and calls out
"Dude, are you coming?" It takes me a second to realise he's talking to Matt
"Taylor, switch seats with me?" I say as Hayes is sat in the front and Sky and Jaimee are in the very back of the 7 seater car and I'm sat in the middle. He nods and switches with me, just in time for when Matt opens the door again and slides into the seat.

Hayes turns to look at me, he takes my hand and says
"You okay Sky?" I nod with a fake smile, he doesn't buy it but still he turns in his chair. No body says anything apart from Jaimee and Skylynn talking to each other.
"Skyyyyy" Jaimee calls. I sit up on my knees and turn to look at her "can I have your phone?"
"Okay, don't say I never do anything for you" I smile and hand her my phone
"Who's this?" She says showing me my unlocked phone, she's talking about my background, my magcon picture with Matt kissing me on the cheek. I snatch the phone from her and quickly change it to the picture of me and Jack J where he is asleep, I laugh to myself and hand back the phone to her.

We sit awkwardly in silence again for a while until Nash speaks up.
"Err guys" the car stops "we are gonna be here a while"