"Don't you know who I am?", he asked.

"You're Taehyung's friend", I said.

He stared at me and my heart was beating fast as I saw his eyes turn from dark brown to black. I heard a low growl coming from him. I was getting scared so I quickly closed the door and locked it. I waited a few minutes before looking through the peephole and sighed in relief as I saw no one there.

~~~~

A few days have passed and I've been getting weird text messages from an unknown number. I tried to ignore them but every hour I would get a message that says something different.

After classes were over, I stayed for a couple of hours to get some studying done. It was around 9 pm when I started walking home. Again that feeling of someone watching me returned and kept bugging me.

While focusing on getting home safe, I didn't pay attention to the footsteps that were getting close to me. Then a hand covered my mouth, preventing me from screaming and I blacked out.

I woke up in a room that was surprisingly tidy. I tried getting up but I was tied up to the bed. I kept wondering who would do this to me. The door opened and I gasped once I saw the person who put me in here.

"You. Did you do this to me??", I asked him as I backed away until I hit the wall.

"Calm down. Do you remember who I am?", he asked as he sat down on the bed.

"You're Taehyung's friend. Why do you keep asking me that?", I asked, annoyed of the situation.

"You know me, you just don't remember. I was a close friend of yours... a really close friend. We had sex one night and the next day you got into an accident", he said.

"I don't believe you", I said.

"Then let me help you believe. I remember you telling me you wouldn't forget about that night since it was your first time. I bet you'll remember if we let that happen again", he smirked as he crawled on top of me.

I felt heat down there once I saw his eyes change color again. I was so distracted, I didn't notice his hands going up my skirt.

I squirmed around so he wouldn't touch me. He grabbed my waist and roughly pushed me down.

"Please...just let it happen", he said softly.

I looked up at him to see his eyes starting to water. I guess he realized I gave up since I stopped moving. He kissed my neck and massaged my waist. This touch feels so familiar. His hands went up my shirt and cupped my breasts. A small moan escaped my lips as his hands moved against the fabric that blocked from touching my sensitive skin.

I widened my legs so his body could be pushing up against mine. I don't know why but for some reason I want this to happen. After a few minutes, he untied my arms and legs. He was hesitant at first but once he noticed I didn't try leaving, he continued.

Our naked bodies were sweaty and our moans were loud. His hard member was poking my thigh as his mouth was busy leaving marks all over my body.

He positioned himself between my legs and gave me a long kiss before thrusting himself into me. My nails were digging into his back while I felt pleasure run through my skin. No offense to Taehyung but this feels way better than when he and I did it.

I cursed as his pace increased. He looks so attractive when he's moaning and sweaty which makes me want him more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to my face. Our breaths mixing in the air as we moaned each other's names.

I saw him smirk as I whined when he kept teasing me with his lips. His tongue tasted so amazing, I couldn't stop from pulling him back for another kiss. 

A few minutes later, my stomach started knotting up and I could feel I was close. I tried to speak up but the only noise that would come out of my mouth was his name in a sexual way.

We cleaned ourselves up and I sat on the bed, wondering about what just happened.

"You okay?", Jungkook asked.

"I remember some stuff but they're not as vivid. I know there was someone and I know I had some relationship with you but I just can't see it clearly", I said.

"You don't have to rush yourself. I can wait until you fully remember. Just as long as you let me be there until you do", he smiled.

"I'll be transferring schools soon. What if I don't remember? I mean, the first time I met you, I felt something strange. I know I had some connection with you because my heart beats quickly when I see you. But what if my work ends up blocking my memory?", I asked.

"Well then we'll make new ones."
_________________________________

I'm back! I didn't really enjoy writing this one since I was so distracted but I hope you liked it. They'll get better, I swear.