Samon x Reader: Forever pt.2

You walked down the streets on the island Nanba Prison stands on.

"Is that...Samon?" You asked as you looked into a small shop.

Their is a familiar guard, looking at some ribbons.

"Samon?" You asked as you walked in.

"Huh? Oh hi (Y/n). How's your day off?" He asks.

"Good. But what are you doing here? Don't you have work today?" You asked.

"I'm just browsing. Got board on my lunch break." He goes back to looking at the multiple, different coloured/style/patterns of ribbons.

"Okay. Also, why ribbons?" You sweat drop.

"It's the pheasants birthday next week. If I don't get him something then it's my ass he's beating." You giggle at that.

"So some ribbons is a good gift?" You asked.

"As long as I get him something then yeah." He nods.

You nod in return and begin to walk away. You wanted to go back to your apartment and cry.

"You're leaving already?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm getting kinda hungry so I'm gonna head back to my apartment to make myself something as lunch." You say the first thing that comes to mind.

"You can tag along with me to that new restaurant down the road. I was planning on heading their for lunch." Samon walks up to you.

"Sure." You nod. Inside, you are dreaming out. 'What the hell?! Why did I agree!? Of course my plan backfired!'

-----Small TimeSkip-----

'Holy crap! That was practically a first date!' You freak out inside your head.

"Hey." Samon stops you.

You look at him in curiosity. "What?"

"I...really like you." He admits with a red face.

"You do?" You asked in disbelief yet wonder.

"Yeah. Ever since the New Years Tournament actually." He awkwardly looks at anything but you.

"Why me though?" You ask the question that almost immediately popped into your head.

"What do you....mean by that?" He asks.

"Well....for starts I'm not....natural. I mean, I have this tail. Unlike yours, it's an actual tail I got when I was little. I also thought....you had a thing for Noriko." You admit shyly. Your tail wraps around you. You don't know why, but it comforted you.

"I don't care that you got a tail. I really do like you. Oh and big sister Noriko? I'm pretty sure she has a thing for my brother. She is more of a sister to me anyways." Samon walks closer to you.

He leans down to your level, and brings his lips close to your. Only a centimetre apart. "Can I kiss you?" He whispers.

You hesitate, but the look in his eyes said it all. He really does like you, a lot. "Yes." As soon as that word left your mouth, his lips met yours in a soft, gentle kiss.