Mitsuru x Reader: Bugging Momoko

"Ms. Hyakushiki!" You and Mitsuru burst through her door.

"Uh y-yes?" She stutters, quickly putting something behind her back.

You and Mitsuru glance at each other for a brief moment.

"Ah?" The Warden looks confused as the magazine is suddenly out of her hands; which she hid behind her back.

"Wow this is some pretty cute stuff." Mitsuru says as he looks at the pages of a Cutey Looking Chocolate Magazine.

"I never knew you were into this stuff Momoko." You look over your boyfriends shoulder, trying to get a better look.

"Stop! It's not what it looks like!" Momoko's high pitched voice speaks up.

"I hear ya! It's just a surprise that you like this sort of stuff." Mitsuru says as he helps you stand up.

"You tell anyone and you're dead." She threatens. She has this slightly peaceful look on her face but she also looked slightly irritate.

"Wow Momoko." You smile amused.

"Y'know you're starting to sound like our bestie." Mitsuru smiles as he wraps his arm around your shoulders.

"And who might that be?" The Warden glares at you both.

"Hajime of course." You start.

"Who else would it be? I mean based on how much you watch him, I thought you would have noticed-"

"Get back to work!" Mitsuru is interrupted with a kick to the face, by Momoko Hyakushiki.

".....Mitsuru.....are you alive?" You ask with a sweat drop.

"No worries. I'm fine." He groans as he gets up from his spot on the floor.

The Warden holds her magazine close to her chest and sighs.

"You know if I were you I'd get rid of the magazine." Mitsuru whispers towards her.

"We're not gonna do a valentines ep till next year." You whisper.

"Ahhh!" The Warden shrieks, ripping the magazine in half during the process.

"Come back here!" She chases after yo both with a club.

"No!" You yell.

"Please don't!" Mitsuru yells. Both you and Mitsuru run away from the angry and embarrassed Warden; all three of you in your chibi forms.

"I'll kill you!" She growls out in a deep voice.

This is pretty much Normal. Both you and Mitsuru getting into some kind of trouble, the Warden getting angry at you both, then you both plan to bug Hajime!