Samon x Reader: I'll Save You pt.1

"I'll save you." You whispered to yourself as you stood back and watched your your cell mate flirt with your favourite guard, Samon Gokuu.

"Is that all you need?" Samon sighed.

"Yes. But maybe I want more." Petra flirts. You glare at her. It goes unnoticed by both individuals fortunately.

"Be quiet before I throw you into the underground cell." Samon threatens as he walks away, happy to finally be done with her.

"Why do you flirt with him?" You asked the ginger innocently.

"It's been awhile since I got dick. He's the only decent looking person here so what the hell." She laughed.

You rolled your eyes. 'Slut.'

-The Next Day-

"I'll leave her a note to meet me alone here." You said to yourself.

"What was that?" She turned towards you.

"It's nothing." You simply said as you both snuck around underground hallways of building 5. You we're both put down their due to Samon being annoyed as fuck with Petra but Petra decided that she would bring you with her.

"This just makes things easier." You said out loud once again.

"Seriously! What is wrong with you?!" Petra growls at you.

"Don't worry about it. You won't have to worry about it for a LONG while. You could even say you won't have to worry about anything EVER." You patted her head.

-Monitoring Room-

"When are you gonna do it already?" Samon mumbled to himself.

Theirs a reason Samon agreed to have you both down their. For you to kill her.

Samon knew she is a slut. He even heard her talking about how she made a list of 'dicks to fuck.'

In truth, Samon loves you. He knows you love him too. He just can't get anywhere near you without Petra flirting with him. It's because of her that he can never be with you.

"If only you knew Ral. The reason (l/n) was arrested.....was because she killed off every last girl who dared to go near me. I've known her ever since we were kids." Samon smirks to himself.

Oh how much is he gonna enjoy seeing you-the girl of his dreams-kill her-the nightmare he wants to be slaughtered? Simple. It's gonna be one of the best moments of his life.

Samon and (Y/n) are crazy in love. They just can't get to each other without a certain slut getting in the way.

-Back With You and Ms. Slut-

After walking for a bit, you stopped, causing Petra to stop along with you.

"What is it this time?" She sighs.

You're silent for a moment before you turn to smile at Petra. Fortunately, the smile made her feel uncomfortable.

"You know, I've never liked you Petra. But I think I'll like you more now when you're buried six feet underground." You pull out a chefs knife from behind your back.