Guards x Reader: Cabin! Pt.2 (Hajime)

"Why are you up so late?" A voice asks you.

"I fell asleep. But then I woke up and couldn't fall asleep since." You spoke as you continued to look out the large window of Hajime's cabin.

"If you're having trouble sleeping you could have just asked." Hajime sighed.

"Huh?" You gave him a questioning look.

"I have sleeping pills. They help with headaches and relax your muscles a bit if you let them." Hajime said a she pointed over to a cabinet in his kitchen.

"No thanks. But why do you have pills like that exactly?" You tilted your head.

"Just.....don't ask." Hajime looked down as a tick mark appeared on his head. Four specific inmates flash through his head, angering him a bit more.

"I think you should take two of those pills." You sweat drop.

"Whatever. What surprises me more is that your actually calm." Hajime says as he walks over to stand by you.

"Really? I can be calm. When I want to anyways." You shrug your shoulders as you continue to stare up at the sky.

"I find it hard to believe." Hajime sighs.

"Hey." You playfully hit his shoulder with a smile.

"It's true. Ever since I met you, you've been all childish. Those times even when you are serious, it's amusing." Hajime pats your head.

"Yeah I guess you have a point." You say as you remove his hand and try to fix your hair. No point in doing that. You have bedhead anyways.