Kenshirou x Reader: Game of Prisoner or Guard

"You are all probably wondering who exactly are the Fuyou twins." Momoko Hyakushiki starts.

It was the final meeting of the year before the new year starts just in a few hours. While discussing the New Years Tournament-that is only happening the next day-the topic of the Fuyou twins popped up.

"I've heard rumours about these twins. Inmate no.8 and no.7 I believe." Kiji says.

"Is it true? That these twins are held in a cell, in this building? Headquarters?" Samon asks.

"The rumours are true." The Warden nods.

"This brings up more questions. Why aren't these inmates assigned to a building and why here in HQ?" Kenshirou asks.

He has waited long enough to find out about these mysterious twins. He has waited to find out the mystery behind the two. Normally the dog wouldn't care for the inmates. Impressed by what they can do,yes, but just regular inmates,no.

"The reason for them is because they are far too dangerous. I hate to doubt any of your skills but even I have difficulty keeping them in check." The Warden admits.

The supervisors-excluding Mitsuru-all lightly gasp. Mitsuru was already aware of the troublesome twins. The supervisors however, honestly doubted the struggle the Warden had been through just keeping a couple of kids in check.

"There is more to these twins. Only one of them is an inmate." By now the guards are more confused.

"Didn't you just agree that they're inmates no.7 and 8?" Kiji questions with slight shock and confusion.

"Yes. Inmate no.7, he is someone who should be held here. No.8, she is a guard but we hold her in a cell." Just then, the door opens.

"Warden Hyakushiki, officer (Y/n) Fuyou has arrived." The guard says.

"Bring her in." The Warden states.

The supervisors watch the door intently.

"Ugh I don't understand why I need to be escorted. I'm a guard too Momoko. Do you really have such minimum trust in one of your guards and she needs to be locked up and escorted?" You walk in annoyed.

Your eyes then scanned the room. Several of the guards look at you with slight interest and curiosity. They land on a certain dog and just stare at him as he stares back.

"Woof." You say simply after a long silence.

The guards and the Warden sweat drop and a tick mark appears on Kenshirou's head.

"Anyways, I would like you all to meet (Y/n) Fuyou. One of the first guards in world and history to be both guard and prisoner." Momoko introduces you.

"Nice to meet you." You smile slyly. It sent a shiver down everyone's backs.

"Warden Hyakushiki I am sorry but I have to ask, how is it she became a prisoner but still maintains as a guard?" Kenshirou asks.

"It's complicated." Momoko sighs.

"Am I guard or prisoner? No one knows. By the way, thanks for playing around Momoko, Mitsuru." You take a few steps towards the large desk. You stopped behind Mitsuru's chair.

"If one of you guards can find out if I am guard or prisoner, then you win a pay bonus even if you don't win the tournament. If you win the tournament and this game, then an extra pay bonus is onto that." You smirk.

"Huh!?" All the guards-excluding Momoko and Mitsuru-all gasp.

Just saying I'm making a part 2 of this after I finish the other requests. It seems I missed counted when only taking the top 20 requests. I might have about three or two spots left over before I reach 200. So yeah, this will be getting a part 2.