Mitsuru x Reader: Third Wheel

"So it seems the chihuahua had awoken from her puppy nap." Mitsuru commented jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah." You trudge over to the table with some snacks and tea for the guards.

"How long was I asleep?" You stretched.

"About three hours." Mitsuru holds up three fingers.

You let out a hum and open the fridge.

"What happened to the food?" You asked a bit annoyed. Their goes plan to eat yogurt.

"No one told you? We ran out of snacks a week ago. We can't get more until someone goes out to buy snacks but no one is willing to spend money on other guards." Mitsuru explains.

Your eye brow twitches and you close the mini fridge with a slam.

"They seriously call me lazy? I'm practically Nanba's janitor than a deputy supervisor." You sit across from Mitsuru on a couch.

"To be completely honest, you're like our mom." He flinched when you glare at him.

"Don't compare me to Kiji Mitsuba." A deadly aura is murderous as you think of many ways for making Mitsuru pay for comparing you to Mitsuba.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry." Mitsuru stands up and hugs you.

"Are we having a hugging contest?" You ask as you hug him back.

"Yes and I'm going to win." He laughs and pulls your closer. You blush as you feel his bare chest.

----Time Skip----

Both Mitsuru and yourself got the day off and decided to go to an amusement park on the island. Don't ask. It's obviously expected.

"I still don't understand why we had to bring him?" You deadpan.

"Miss Hyakushiki said it would be good if we brought him along. So in other words she forced me too." Mitsuru said before going back to counting the money. He needed to make sure he had enough for three adult tickets.

"Okay now I have another question." You start. "Why don't we get him a child's ticket?" You deadpan once more.

"I would if I could but he's still considered as an adult." Mitsuru answers your question.

"Next please." The man in the booth said. You both took a few short steps forward.

"Three adult tickets." Mitsuru hands the man the money.

"Sir, I only see two adults." The man says.

"The third ones over there, batting at his own tail." You point over at Mao.

The three of you sweat drop seeing him just roll around on the ground, batting at his two tails. I'm sorry but I just can't help but to imagine that so KAWAII!!! I love my sweet Mao!

"How about I give you two adult tickets and one child's?" The man starts.

"Thanks man." Mitsuru replies with his signature smile.