Samon x Reader: Snow Halation

You're the girl with the dark blue hair and golden like eyes~

•Samon POV•

I sit in my office. My paperwork is just about done and it's my break time so yeah.

I scroll around on YouTube and I find this video. It's in the top trending list.

I'm about to ignore it when I take a closer look.

"Isn't that inmate no.8?!" I yell to myself shocked.

The thumbnail, there's a close up on a girl with (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes. Her face, her smile, just her! It's inmate no.8, (y/n) (l/n).

I click the video and I see it's a music video.

"That's right. I forgot about the Tokyo Idol Project." I mumble to myself.

Tokyo Idol Project is an idol group competition. It's where Idol groups of any age, any sex, any country can compete to be the champion AND get a record deal.

The song starts playing. I'm immediately drawn to it. Well to one person. There are nine people performing in this idol group but to me, only one stands out; (y/n).

•Small Timeskip•

I sat there at my desk for awhile. I've done nothing but watch more videos about this idol group.

"I didn't know she could sing." I said out loud as I continued watching her performances.

"Crap! Is that the time?! My break ended fifteen minutes ago!" I yell in a panic as I go to building 5's mess hall to get the inmates and return them to there cell.

"Alright! Line up! Your going back to your cell now!" I call out to all of them. They all look at me.

"Did we do something to get some kind of reward?" Liang comes up to me.

"I liked the extra time during lunch." Qi says.

"Samon, why where we here longer than usual?" Upa floats over to me.

"I got carried away with my work, now all of you get over here! Back to your cells!" I got everyone crowded around me.

I walked them back to there designated cells. (Y/n)'a is the last one. The Warden decided to give her, her own cell because she's a girl. Can't blame the Warden though. She's the only female prisoner in the entire Nanba Prison. I'm also glad she got her own cell. If she got stuck with a bunch of guys then they would most likely flirt with her.

"No.8. I have a question for you." I ask her.

"Yes Samon?" She come sup to the cell door and grabs onto the bars keeping her in.

"Did you live the life of an idol before getting arrested?" I asked.

She looks at me shocked before smiling.

"Yeah! So you found out huh?"

"Yeah. Just while on my break actually."

"How did you find out?" She looks at me curiously. I look away from her, my cheeks blushing. I have a crush on an inmate okay? I can't help it. On top of it she's my first crush so.

"I went online and found a video. The thumbnail was you so I clicked on it. I ended up watching a lot more music videos from your idol group. Including your solo's." You admitted.

"I see. Which one was it? The one you first watched I mean." I look back at her.

"I think it was called Snow Halation. My favourite so far actually." I blush some more.

"That one was really fun to perform. I'm happy you liked it." She smiles bright at me.

I nod with a smile and walk away. I didn't get very far though when she called out to me.

"Yes?" I looked over my shoulder.

"I love you!" She calls. My face is red. I can see a bit of pink on her cheeks as well.

"W-where did that come from?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know. I've just been wanting to tell you for awhile I guess. It seemed like the right time to confess so I did." She smiles sheepishly.

I quickly walk back to her cell, open it then walk in and wrap her in a hug.

"I love you too." I say as I kiss her cheek.

"Don't tell anyone about us. You and I both will get into some really big trouble if ANYONE finds out." I warn her.

"I won't tell a soul." She smiles and hugs me.

I then kiss her sweet, soft lips before leaving her cell and locking it.

I didn't know how but my tail just couldn't stop swaying.