Jyugo x Reader: Murderer

•Reader POV•

"Listen up!" A guard yells. Looking at the guard, you send an amused smirk his way.

"What's up?"

"I will wipe that smirk right off your face!" He yells. You flinch and glare at him lazily,

"I will rip your mouth right off your face. You're too loud."

"Whatever. Now come on. You going to Nanba Prison." He opens your cell and unhooks you from the chains holding you back.

"A new prison? Interesting. A new place to create havoc." You lips your lips, already getting hungry for the sweet, havoc of making people lose their minds.

•A Week Later•

"Alright. Your getting a new cell mate." Hajime says as he opens the cell door.

"We are?" You heard one of them ask. Sounds like a male.

"Yes. Bring em in Seitarou, Yamato. Put her in her place." He says as a blue haired guy, Seitarou walked into the cell.

Behind him was yourself. And behind yourself was the deputy guard, Yamato, he was holding you tightly so you don't run off.

"A girl is our cell mate!" They all yell.

"Hajime. What's the deal? You didn't tell us that the new guy is a girl." A boy with different coloured eyes said.

"Also rude of you to not introduce us." A guy with a long, blonde, pink, braided hair says.

"She's really cute!" A green haired boy says.

"But why is she getting out in those?" The purple, red haired guy points over to you.

"She's a dangerous criminal. A murderer to be exact. But try and play nice, or else you four might be her next victim." Hajime threatens with an almost sinister look.

"Behave yourself no.8." Seitarou says after your all chained up, in the corner of the room uh I mean cell.

"Tomorrow is morning training! Get lots of rest no.8! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yamato yells. You flinch at this but don't speak. You just got here, you're not gonna speak rudely to these guys. Now yet anyways~
You mentally smirked.

"Have fun." Hajime says sarcastically as he, Yamato and Seitarou exit the cell, locking it on there way out.

There was a moment of silence. They just stared at you.

"What?" You snapped.

"Nothing. Chill out. Just curios." The blondie pink says as he raises his arms up in defence.

"About?" You ask rather bored. But you had to admit, you were interested.

"About you. Stuff like why you got in prison. Hajime says your a murderer but what drove you to it." The multi coloured eyed man says.

"To answer your question Jyugo I have my ways."

"H-how do you know my name?!"

"Like I said. I have my ways. Now, Uno, Nico, Rock. It's a pleasure to meet you." You part your mouth slightly. Giving you a more creepy look, as your eyes dulled lifeless, yet crazy and insane. It's not like you meant to give yourself this creepy look on purpose. Just something that happened, causing you to go a bit more, insane.

"A witch!" The three, you named, yelled.

"Guys! That's enough!" Jyugo yells.

"Who are you and how do you know our names?" He asks you sternly.

"You really don't get it. I have my ways. Oh, and my name," You look up at him with a look of insanity and venom in your eyes, "My name is (Y/n)."

The four look at you terrified.

"You're so cute." Nico says nervously.

"But you're also really terrifying." Rock finishes what Nico was about it say.

"Hajime! Can't you put her in a different cell!? She's hot but I really don't want to be stuck in a cell with a sexy, terrifying murderer!" Uno yells as he looks out the cell bars.

"This cell is at its limit!" Jyugo joins him.

As they continued freaking out, you smirked to yourself.

'They don't remember me. That's good news. Oh yes it is. Jyugo, I'll get my revenge. You killed my brother with those blades of yours. Those damn shackles. Finally, I found you.'

Your plan is to kill him. Jyugo. That's your motive. That's why you kill, so you could find him and avenge your brother.

But for some reason, you felt attracted to him.