Upa x Reader: Jealousy and Names

•Reader POV•

"What are you doing?" You asked as you walked into your cell after your bathroom break.

"I'm not aloud to touch the cactus directly." Qi said.

There in front of you is Qi holding Upa, while Upa holds the Cactus.

"Where did you get it?" You asked your boyfriend.

"My family brought it to me." He replies.

"Does it have a name?" You ask.

"Why would I give it a name?" Upa deadpanned. Qi even had the same look.

"Because you should." You said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"If you wanna give it a name then be my guest." Upa hands you the little, prickly plant.

"Why does she get to touch it directly!?" Qi complained in the background.

"Because she's not trash like you." Your boyfriend replied dully.

"That was cruel!" Qi whimpered. You ignored there bickering and went to go sit in the corner of cell 8, and put the little plant beside you.

"I wonder what I should name you." You thought out loud as you looked at the cactus.

"Maybe Prickles? Nah sounds too much like pickles." You said tossed that idea aside.

"How about Zura?" You asked the cactus, as if it could reply though.

"Alright then, why not uh....maybe Greeny?" You then tossed that aside.

"I wonder..." You thought out loud. You then smiled.

"Yeah! That's your name from now on!" You declare.

•Upa POV•

I'm trying to do my meditating but I can't focus.

She keeps giggling and smiling. I let her name the cactus this morning. Lunch ended awhile ago but she has yet to talk to me.

"She didn't even eat with me like we always do." I quietly grumble with a pout. I don't normally pout, I mean it's such a childish thing to do but (y/n) adores it when I do so.

'That didn't even get her attention!?' I thought angrily.

Stupid cactus! I shouldn't have let (y/n) borrow you! Now she won't even look at me.

'I can't believe it.' I thought.

"My girlfriend is replacing me with a plant." I growled out.

"I'm losing to a plant!" I yelled as I walked up to my girlfriend and took the plant.

"Huh? Hey! Upa what are you doing?" I ignore my girlfriends question and just stand there, wondering what I should do with the plant.

"I won't lose her to you!" I yell as I'm about to smash the plant.

"No don't! Don't hurt Upa Jr!" I stop and look at my girlfriend shocked.

...

"Huh?" I'm confused now.

"Upa! Don't kill your child! That's not nice!" (Y/n) yells as she comes and grabs the cactus out of my hands.

"What did you call it?" I ask her, referring to the plant.

"Upa Jr. That's the name I gave it." She replies.

"...why Upa Jr? Couldn't you have named it something else?" I don't know why I'm complying. I...actually like that.

"Nope. I had trouble naming it but then I decided that the perfect name is Upa Jr." she smiles. I blush and look away,

"My family said they will be stopping by with another plant." I start.

"Really? That's great! Can I name that one?" She looks at me all eagerly.

"No. I've already decided that it's name is gonna be (y/n) Jr." I look away blushing.

"A junior of me? Aw! That's so cute! It's almost like these plants are our children!" She hugs me.

Our children? I'm not ready to be a father. Plus I'm a prisoner at the best prison in the world. Even so, a family with (Y/n)?

I blush at the thought but can't help to smile.

"Our family." I hug her back.