Musashi x Reader: Nicknames

This is DigitalChito's 100th OneShot :)
~DigitalChitoCrew

"Mushu!" You poked his head.

"Yes?" He turns towards you.

"Are you excited for the tournament?" You asked the inmate.

"Yes but we don't know who will be representing building 5." Musashi reminds.

"Oh yeah that's right. Well I hope it's not my cell." You stare down at your lunch.

"I agree with you on that. But why?" Musashi turns towards you.

"My cellmates and I....we aren't really physically active or have much strength." You say in your chibi form.

"I see." Musashi nods.

---
You and your two cellmates aren't the most active people around. You're also not the strongest.

Ciel always depends on his Butler to do the work, but he was great at making plans and strategies. Alois relied on his butler as well, he was pretty impressive with the sword but you didn't know how that could help him in the tournament around inmates like Musashi. Yourself, you always relied on your butler, just like your friends. You were pretty good at combat skills and dodging, but with guards and inmates at Nanba, that practically means nothing to them.
---

"You in there?" A hand waves in front of your face. You blink a few times and look at the male beside you.

"Yeah I'm fine Mushu. Don't worry." You give him one of your famous smirks and a thumbs up.

"Quick question (Y/n). Why do you call me Mushu?" Musashi finally asks the question that has been on his mind ever since he met you.

"It's because it reminds me of Mushu from Mulan. It's also a cute pet name I decided to give you. Mostly because it reminds me of Mulan though." Musashi sweat drops at your statement.

"You can't be serious..."

"I am. I don't know why but you just remind me of Mushu." You shrug your shoulders as you go back to eating your lunch the chef in building 5 made.

"I see. Well whatever makes you happy I suppose." Musashi goes back to eating his lunch.

Their is a moment of silence when,

"Hey Mushu." You poke his arm.

"Yeah?" He looks at you. Well, more of turning to you really.

"How did you bend the spoon?" You deadpan as you point at the spoon in his hand; it's bent at about 90 degrees.

"I don't know. It just happened." Musashi sweat drops at the spoon.

"Is there something wrong with the spoon or the person?"

"Most likely both."

We apologize for not uploading yesterday. It was very unprofessional of us. We should have let you know that we wouldn't upload yesterday. Our reason is a weak one and we apologize; some of us are dealing with sudden quizzes in school, some of us is dealing with a bully, and the last few of us is dealing with medical issues. We understand if we have upset you. ~DigitalChitoCrew