Hajime x Reader: Omelette is Happiness

"Wait! Take me with you!" You cling to your husbands leg.

"Damnit (Y/n). I have to get to work." He says as he walks to the door with ease.

"That's why I want you to take me with you. Hitoshi visits your work and you don't complain. How come your wife can't but your brother can?" You get up hug him from behind.

"Hitoshi works at Nanba. I'll take you with me another day. I'm gonna miss my train." Hajime pried off your arms and carries you bridal style to the couch.

"Wait so if I get a job position Nanba-"

"Like hell you will!"

"Then take me with you for the day. Just this one day please?" He places you on the couch and looks away from your eyes. Yeah he knows your giving those puppy dog eyes.

"Love you." He kisses the top of your head and quickly walks out the door.

'Thank god.' He mentally sighs as he makes his way towards the elevator.

"I wanna see Kuu!" You open the apartment door and poke your head out. You see Hajime just down the hall, waiting for the elevator.

"Don't be so loud about him!" He whisper yells at you.

"Fine." You sigh and close the door.

Hajime listens out for the t.v, once he hears it's on, he knows your done bugging him....for today.

------------Time-Skip-----------

Hajime made his way with Mitsuru into the Wardens office.

He finished up some last minute paperwork when he arrived and now-at lunch-he delivers the paperwork due today.

He's about to knock on the door but Mitsuru being Mitsuru, kicked it open and runs in with joy.

"Warden!" He shouts as he runs in. Hajime sighs at his behaviour. He can hardly believe this guy is his best friend.

"Oh hello. I haven't seen you in awhile." Mitsuru says more calmly but with a smile.

"Long time no see Mitsuru." Your voice rings in Hajime's ears.

Rushing in, Hajime sees his wife sitting next to the Warden at her desk.

"How did you...get here? Why are you here?" He asks shocked.

"I wanted to come with you to work for today. I came anyways when you said no. But I ended up getting lost and your boss found me so now I'm here." You smile.

'What are you nine?' He thought sarcastically. Well....most of it is sarcasm.

"Hajime Sugoroku. You never mentioned you had a wife." Momoko speaks. Hajime stiffens up.

"You should talk more about her. Actually no. She should visit on a daily bases. Your wife is wonderful." Momoko smiles.

Mitsuru and Hajime look at her dumbfounded. "Huh?"

"She even made these penguin rice balls. Theirs an omelette too. It's the best thing I've ever tasted." Momoko eats the food you brought.

"I'm glad you like it." You smiled. 'I'm also glad my first impression is going well.' You thought.

'I thought I would hate this girl considering she's Hajime Sugoroku's wife. She's too lovable though. No wonder Hajime decided to make her his wife.' Momoko thought as she puts down the bento and pets your head.

"My...omelette." Hajime thought as he sees an omelette half eaten.

He loves your omelettes. He doesn't like it when anyone else but him eats your omelette. Believe me, he loves you for you. Your cooking and good looks are a bonus.

"Don't worry. I brought another one for you." You held up another bento with an omelette in it.

"Uh thank you." He nods.

After awhile Hajime finished giving his report. Mitsuru giving his report on his visit to building 13.

They then start to take their leave when you get up and run to your husband. "Here. It's still warm." You hold out the bento with his omelette in it.

"Thank you. Come by my building so we can have lunch together okay?"

"Kay!" You solute. He smiles lightly. He kisses the top of your head and takes his leave.

"Can you help me get to building 13 around lunch? I might get lost again." You turn towards your new friend.

"Of course." She nods.