Cat x Reader: Heartbeat

Yes another Mao OneShot XD I love him okay? Samon is still mine though. Mao is just my side Bitch. It's joke! Mao is my precious Cinnamon Bun~ Samon is my husbano~

Also the reason why I'm so into the mood to write Cat x Readers is because the next dub episode of Nanbaka season 2, is where Mao makes his big Debut and I'm excited for that 😊

"(Y/n)! Don't leave me!" Mao, your boyfriend cries as he hugs you around your waist, crying into your stomach.

"Mao...." You trail off as your wrap your arms around his head, bringing him closer to you.

Mao has been having night terrors lately. The reason is because something happened a few days, something that reminded him of his family. His family abandoned him when he was young, he was forced to live out on the streets alone. He didn't want you to abandon him too.

"Please don't." His crying his hard as he sobs into your Nanba uniform.

"Mao I'm not gonna leave you." You spoke softly.

"You're all I have left." He cries. You smile softly as you remove his hat, with cat ears on it, and pet his head soothingly.

"Mao I'm not gonna leave you. I love you too much for that." You looked down at the neko as his crying started softening up.

"Really?" He sniffles. Tears still in his eyes, he gazes up at you.

"Yes really." You smile at him. Mao sniffles before smiling and crying into your stomach again.

"I'm so happy." He whispers between sobs. Your worried expression then turns to a smile. He's not crying because he's sad anymore, he's crying happy tears.

"You are such a crybaby sometimes you know that?" You sigh, the smile not leaving your face though.

"I know you still love me Nya." He smiles.

"Of course I do. Now come on. Our lunch break ends soon. We should head back to our buildings." You smile as you help him to his feet.

Mao stands up with your help and smiles down at you. You are shorter than him, only by an inch or two though.

"There you are!" A voice cries out.

Looking over to the owner, you see one of your best buddies Mitsuru.

"What's up Mitsuru?" You ask casually. Mao sands behind you, most likely glaring at your male friend.

"The Warden is holding a sudden meeting in a few minutes. So Mao here is gonna have to attend as a stand in for the Supervisor of building eight again." You turn towards your boyfriend who sighs but you can tell he's not upset about the meeting. You can tell he likes attending those. He likes being around all the other supervisors since he somewhat looks up to them.

"Okay. Thanks for letting us know Mitsur-" Your cut off when you feel your boyfriend place his paw over your heart.

"Oh I think I'll leave you two alone. Do 'it' fast though." Mitsuru smirks as he walks away.

"W-wait! That's not-! Ugh, never mind." You groan as your friend walks away laughing. He's most likely to be telling the other guards on what you and Mao might do. Well what he thinks might happen anyway.

"Mao.....watch where you put your hand." You glare down at your boyfriends paw, just laying inches away from your breast.

"Don't worry (Y/n)-chan. I'm not gonna touch you like that. I just wanna feel your heart beat Nya." He purrs as he rests his paw on top of your heart.

You let him do as he wishes and just stand their. You couldn't exactly hide the small blush on your face though.

"By the way, here's your hat." You remember the hat and hand it to him.

"Thank you." He takes the hat and puts it on his head. His paw doesn't leave your your heart though.

He then wraps his other arm around your shoulders, bringing your closer to him as he rests his head on your shoulder.

Your blush deepens. You weren't.....one for affection like Mao is.

"C-cat.....I have to go back to building 4. You should head towards Head Quarters." You stutter.

"Fine. But (Y/n)....your blushing." Mao removes his paw from your heart and pokes at your cheek.His other arm leave your shoulders and turns you around so he could get a better look at your blushing face.

"So cute Nya!" He practically fanboys over you.

"Sh-shut up! I will shove that tail of yours up your ass!"