Samon x Reader: Family

You laid in bed, snoozing away. You started to wake up when you felt someone snuggle in between you and your husbands arms.

"Chika. What are you doing?" You yawned as you rubbed your tires eyes.

"I got lonely." She replies.

"Don't you have shiitake with you in there?" Samon yawns.

"I did. I like it better with mommy and daddy though." Chika says as she snuggles in.

"Alright then-hey!" Shiitake jumps on the bed and snuggles in Chika's arms.

"I guess this could work." You let out a giggle. Soon, you all fell asleep.

--------The-Next-Day--------

"Mommy! Look what You gave me!" Your six year old came running to you, hiding something under her coat.

"What is it?" You asked as you took a seat on the grass.

"This book! It's about all the little fishies." Chika sits on her knees and places the book on the ground, opening it up to reveal a picture book and different sea creatures.

"I see. Did you thank You?" You asked your daughter.

"Uh.....oops." Chika looks at you nervously with a smile.

"Remember to thank Her when you sleep over at her place tonight okay?"

"Okay." Chika nods.

"C'mon." You stand up and extend a hand to your daughter.

"Where are we going?" She asks as she picks up and book and places it under her arm.

"We're gonna go visit daddy." Chika places her smaller hand in your larger one, standing up.

"At his work?" She asks hopefully.

"Yup." You nod happily.

"Yay!" She cheers.

--------Time-Skip--------

"Hi daddy!" Chika goes running towards her dad.

"Hey!" Samon smiles as he goes on one knee and opens his arms.

Chika jumps in his arms, and he swings her around for a bit.

"Sorry for making you come all this way. We tried going to building 5 but we got tired." You laughed nervously.

"It's fine. I prefer this than the visiting room anyways." Samon smiles as he walks over and wraps an arm around you. You lean into him and you share a kiss.

"Ew!" Your daughter covers her eyes.

Both you and Samon laugh. Chika uncovers her eyes and smiles.

"I love you." She smiles as he hugs both of you with her small arms.

"We love you too." Both parents say in unison.