Elf x Reader: Flower Ring

(F/f)= favourite flower

Surprisingly, Elf was rather awkward in a relationship. Their are times when he will hold your hand, but those are rare times; when you're alone or when he feels like it.

You're happy with him. He's happy with you. It's just.....he's rather awkward. You didn't mind though. You found his awkwardness adorable for someone insane as him.

"Here. I got you this." Elf says as he pulls out a small, wrapped up box. It was about the size to fit in the palm of your hand.

"Thanks." You smiled as you took the gift carefully.

You are on your break so it's just the two of you on the roof of Nanba Prison.

You knew about how he works with him. The man with the scar. You were abit uneasy around Elf at first but then after awhile, you began falling for the insane man you now call your boyfriend.

"It's a ring." You looked at the beautiful ring in awe.

"Look closer. Theirs a (f/f) inside." You do as told and see a (f/f) inside the ring.

"How did you buy this?" You ask amazed.

"I could tell you how I amazingly stole it without anyone noticing." He starts. You raise an eyebrow at him, not believing his story. "When really I made the ring myself." He finishes.

"You made this? That's so cool!" You tackled him in a hug.

"I knew you'd like it." Elf hugs back shyly. Like I said, it's surprisingly adorable with the insane man being so vulnerable in a sense.

"You've been getting me a lot of gifts lately." You started. Elf knew what you were talking about and nodded.

"I have. I want to spoil you y'know." He grins. Welp, theirs the cocky, insane, man you fell in love with.