Samon x Reader: Rivals, Allergies, Confusion

"Hey Hajime!" Samon and Hajime have their usual quarrel. (I actually have no idea what that means, it just sounds right XD) 

"S'up Seitarou." You smirk at the guard of building 13.

"Hello (Y/n)." Seitarou greets you friendly.

You and Seitarou have known each other since you were kids. He was always the one you needed to save from bullies and you were always the one he helped with studies. Although the two of you are great friends, you also have this rivalry. It's been that way for as long as the two of you could remember.

"So how's building 5?" He asks after offering you a cup of tea, which you declined.

"The usual. Bickering between cell mates, but over all things are running smoothly." You take a seat in a booth.

"We're just here for break." Samon speaks up out of no where.

"No one asked but okay." You and Seitarou sweat drop.

"Move over." Samon practically shoves you over. He then took a seat next to you.

Samon and (Y/n) have a relationship similar to (Y/n) and Seitarou's. Great friends, but also a rivalry.

"What's with the sandwich?" You asked your supervisor as he ate a peanut butter and jam sandwich.

"I'm hungry, we're on break aren't we? We should eat before we have to head back." He says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Supervisor Gokuu, please be careful. (Y/n)'a allergic to peanuts." Seitarou warns. It doesn't seem that Samon heard him though as for he gave no sign of acknowledgement.

"I'm gonna go.....somewhere." Seitarou grins and leaves. You throw a small glare your blue haired friend, 'Damn you Seitarou.' You then just sit back and relax.

-Seitarou POV-

I left (Y/n) and Samon alone because well I've had suspicions that (Y/n) likes Samon.

"Seitarou, can you get me some tea?" Hajime asks.

"Sure." I nod and go make him his usual tea. 'Sometimes I feel like I'm his house wife.' I thought with a sweat drop.

I then finish making his requested tea and bring it to him.

"Thanks." He grumbled.

"It's no problem sir." I smile at my superior.

I'm about to go back and sit with (Y/n) and Samon when I see....

-With You and Samon-

"Y-yes." You blush at Samon request to be his girlfriend.

He smiles with a blush and leans in to kiss you. Your eyes widen.

If you kiss him, you could get an allergic reaction and that could end very, very bad.

So you reluctantly turn your head, making Samon kiss your cheek.

-Seitarou POV-

Samon kissed (Y/n)'s cheek when (Y/n) turned away.

Wait. I'm confused now.

I thought it was (Y/n) who liked Samon. Is it the other way around?