Seitaro x Reader: Two Chances

•Third Person POV•

You casually made your way down the hall of building 13.

"No.8! What are you doing out of your cell?" A voice questions you.

Turning around you see your good friend, Seitaro.

"Cinnamon Bun!" You yell happily and clomp him in a hug. He stubbles a bit but was able to keep his balance.

"You shouldn't be out of your cell. C'mon, I'm taking you back." Seitaro says as he handcuffs you and walks you down the halls.

"Your taking me back huh?" You question sadly. Seitaro stops, making you stop with him.

The memories the two of you shared as a couple came flooding back in. From first meeting in high school, to dates, to moving in together. It brought tears to his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." You look away, attempting to hide your own tears.

"I-it's alright.  We're grown ups. We should be able to handle break ups." Seitaro says shakily.

"Y-ya. We should. B-but...w-w-why are you crying! Stop! I said stop!" You tried to get Seitaro to stop crying. You were failing though as you began to let tears fall from your own eyes.

"I-I can't help it. I still love you." Seitaro is hugging you now.

"I still love you too. But...we can't. I'm a prisoner now. Because of something stupid I did...we can't be together!" You broke down crying in your ex boyfriends arms.

Finally after you both calmed down, you spoke up.

"Seitaro?"

"Ya?" His voice is muffled as he rests his head on the crook of your neck.

"...give me another chance? Please? I promise I won't do anything stupid again." You tighten your hold on him.

"I'll give you another chance if you give me another chance."

"But...you didn't do anything wrong." You spoke softly.

"Yes I did. I spent so much time on work that I forgot to pay attention to you. I'm sorry." The blue haired male pulls you closer.

"It's okay. I forgive you." You smile.

"Thank you. And I forgive you too." Seitaro pulls his head away from your neck and places a sweet, gentle kiss to your lips.

A relationship between a guard and a prisoner is against the rules. Once the warden finds out, the guard is fired, the prisoner is shipped elsewhere. However, Seitaro and (y/n) didn't exactly break up. I mean...they never got a divorce.