Upa x Reader: Don't leave me

"But Upa!" You called for him, tears in your eyes.

"It would be better if you went with them." Your boyfriend handed you over to Honey as they walked through, going to the next floor.

The others were confused on what Upa and Liang were doing, but you knew exactly what they were doing; They're staying behind to deal with Rokuriki.

"We're from building 5. We'll deal with Rokuriki." Liang spoke. The others gasped on what they had said.

"I'm from building 5 too! I could help! Don't leave me Upa! Liang!" You cried for your boyfriend and best friend.

"I'm sorry (Y/n). But it's far too dangerous." Liang pats your head.

"No.....Upa talk to him..." You turn towards your boyfriend desperately.

He just gives you a serious look, but you can see sincere and pain, hidden away in his eyes.

"I made the decision to have you go with them. Liang agreed." Upa says.

Your eyes water up as you jump out of Honey's arms and run towards your boyfriend, trapping him in a hug.

"Let go. It's best if you leave." Upa says as tries to push you off of him.

Liang, Nico, Jyugo, and Uno all talked with Liang. Stuff on what they would do, and why they-Jyugo- had to do it.

Honey and Trois watched with sad eyes at the scene playing before them; you refusing to let go of your first-and last-love.

"Don't leave me Upa." You cried into his shoulder, still holding onto him with all your might.

Finally, he gives up on trying to push you off him, and hugs back. Hiding his face in your neck, he breathes out a shaky breath and speaks gently.

"I will never leave you. Right now, you just need to go with them. You will be safer that way."

"But-"

"That's enough. If you stay with me and Liang, you could get hurt. Possibly even killed." His arms tighten around you.

After a moment-which was way too short in yours and Upa's opinion-you break your hug.

Upa's hands stay on your hips, your arms are around his neck. Slowly, Upa leans in. Your foreheads are resting against each other's gently, gazing into the others eyes. Your lips are just centimetres apart. You can feel his pail lips brush against yours.

"Upa." You whisper.

"Yeah." He whispers back.

"I love you." You say as your lips collide.

Both you and Upa ignore Honey and Trois's fan-boying. You break apart for needed air. However you remain holding each other, lips still brushing against each other's.

"I love you too." He closes the gap, giving you a short, sweet kiss. When he pulls away, he kisses your nose-something he likes to do to get a cute reaction out of you.

"Now go. I'll be fine. Both Liang and I will. Right now all I care about is your safety." Upa picks you up and hands you to Honey again.

They closed the gate. Jyugo and Liang still talked but you didn't care. Your eyes are locked on Upa's own eyes. You stare at each other for awhile, wishing the best for the other.

Then, Upa does his magic and chunks of solid, wall pieces wall in front of Upa. The last thing he saw from you, tears going down your face, but your smiling.

'I love you too.' Upa thought as he smiles lightly. He knows that face.