Uno x Reader: Morning

Uno is honestly the greatest boyfriend ever.

Their will be days when you wake up with bed head and he's their to compliment you no matter what or how you look like.

"Good morning cutie. Nice bed head. It's cute." He ruffles your hair as he kisses your cheek.

You blush then yawn, still drowsy, and rub your tired eyes.

"Good morning. And thanks." You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Get a room." Jyugo comments.

"To be fair Jyugo, this is our room." Uno remarks.

"Quit being a smart ass." Rock sighs.

"I think it's cute." Nico smiles.

You blush and hide under your covers. You feel someone tugging at your blanket.

"(Y/n)! Let me in! Don't leave me out here with these brain deads. Well Nico isn't THAT brain dead but the other two are hopeless." Uno's whining washed away as he trash talked his friends. Of course in a friendly way.

"Shut up!" Jyugo and Rock yell. Nico just gives you all an innocent look.

"Let me in please. If you do I'll let you have my slice of cake today~" Before you could refuse, your stomach says otherwise.

"Okay." You sigh as you release the blanket. Uno takes the blanket and crawls in, snuggling with you.

"Alright, its breakfast. Let's go inmates." A guard says as he opens the cell door.

"But I just got comfy!"

"You owe me that cake slice Uno."

"Yeah I know."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Get a room!" Jyugo, Rock and Nico yell.