Qi x Reader: Princess

"Qi?" You walked up to the man laying down on the bench.

"Yeah?" He opens an eye lid to look at you. 

"Do you want to have lunch with me today? It is my birthday." You give him pleading eyes.

"Sure. Happy birthday by the way." He flashes you a smile before a voice got your attention.

"Alright! Let's go! It's lunch time!" Samon calls out to the inmate dog building 5.

"C'mon!" You grab Qi's hand and together you run towards the entrance to head inside from the courtyard.

"You're excited about today." Liang comments as e sits down at the lunch table you and Qi are at.

"Of course." You nod with a smile. You didn't see it but Liang blushed, earning a short glare from Qi.

"Today is your birthday isn't it?" Upa sits down beside Liang.

"You bet!" You give him a thumbs up. Upa looks away to hide his blush, Qi saw it though and he did not like it.

"Here. Happy Birthday no.8." Samon says as he stops by your table to give you a cake. It's your favourite.

"Thanks Samon." You smile up at the guard, earning a blush but you being you, didn't notice it.

"Yeah." He nods his head and walks off.

"That's strange." You say as you watch the guard walk off.

"What is?" Qi asks.

"I don't think guards celebrate inmates birthdays. Let alone let them get special treatment. I wonder why he's doing this for me." You say as your stroke your chin with your thumb and pointer finger; almost likes your stroking your invisible beard.

'It's because you're the princess that's why.' Qi thought as he watches Liang cut the cake and handing out the pieces to just the four of you. Upa looks down at his lap; most likely wondering when the best time is to give you your gift.
---
(Y/n) is a princess. Not an actual princess, but she earned that title since well high school.

The reason? It's because she's beautiful. So many adore her. Girls wanted to be her and guys wanted to be with her. Hell, she even had a fan club in high school. She knew about the fan club but she always wondered why she has one. She never bothered to look into it though.

In high school she has been known as a princess because of her beauty, brains, and wonderful personality. Now, even in prison, she is still adored and loved by everyone. When you want to be jealous of her, you just can't. You want to be upset with her, you can't for even a minute.
---
"Qi?" You wave a hand in front of his face.

"Yeah?" He blinks.

"Are you okay? You spaced out." You look at him concerned.

"Yeah. Sorry I was just thinking." He starts to eat his slice of cake.

"Trash." Liang and Upa mumble.

"Hey that's not nice." You pout at them.

"S-sorry." The blush and look away form you.

"So (Y/n) how about for dinner tonight, it will just be the two of us?" Qi asks.

"Just....us?" You point at him then yourself.

"Yeah. Think of it as a birthday dinner date." Qi says. He has no idea where this sudden courage to ask you out came from but he didn't know if he would regret it.

"Sure! Just us!" You chirp happily. Qi looks taken back before smiling. When you weren't looking, he sent a smirk at his cell mates; who both happen to be sulking in the corner along with Samon.

Requests?
Remember to read the 'Requests?' chapter to understand our rules of requesting.