Samon x Reader: Wait

•Samon POV•

I'm currently in building 13. Waiting for Hajime. Tch! Thinks he's so great. Ya! Sure. He's hiding something, I know he is.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" He opens the door to his office and yells at me.

"The Warden sent Officer Gokuu here sir." Seitaro speaks up.

"Great...so she sent the monkey here so I could deal with him." Hajime mumbles irritated.

"Looks like someone's feeling iratata." A sudden voice speaks up. Shifting my gaze, I see a prisoner sitting on the floor in the corner of the room.

"No.8! What are you doing here!" Hajime yells. What's with all his yelling? Probably annoyed with something. I wonder what though.

"I was exploring." She whines. She then lifts her head and....wow. She...she's beautiful. I can feel myself blush.

•Reader POV•

"I was exploring." I whined. Not my fault Jyugo let me escape on my own. Too be fair though, I think I'm a bit older then those boys...I could look after myself.

Lifting my head, my breath hitches in my throat. He's actually kinda cute. Looks sorta like a monkey...even has a tail. He's still cute though. If anything I think it makes him look even more cute.

"C'mon. Your going back to your cell." Suddenly Hajime's voice is in front of me.

"Huh!?" That was fast! He handcuffed me and I didn't even see him move! Well I was kinda staring at the Monkey but still.

"I'll take her. It's my rounds anyway sir." Seitaro says as he grabs ahold of the other end of the handcuffs and takes me off.

"Please stay in your cell. The Wardens head assistant is here. If he tells her about our daily prison escapers then I'll lose my job. I will have to find some other way to pay rent." Seitaro whimpers as he leads me into my cell, cell 13.

"W-wait! Cinnamon bun! Come back! I'm sure he won't tell! R-right!? Cinnamon bun!" I called out to him as he walked off still whimpering.

"That was fast." Rock spoke up.

"I don't think you've ever got caught so fast before." Nico adds.

"Your getting too old for this." Jyugo comments. A tick marks forms on my head and I punch him.

"Wanna say that again!?" I threaten. I'm only 23! I'm like about the same age as Seitaro!

"Princess...he didn't mean it!" Uno defended his friend.

"Ya ya okay...I forgive you. But still...cinnamon bun!" I run towards the doors bars as called out to him.

"I'm sad now." I say sadly. The others sweat drop but I don't care. Cinnamon bun-uh I mean Seitaro is the nicest guard here. Probably anywhere!

"Quiet down. I can here you all the way down the hallway." I voice speaks up. Looking at the owner, I see it's the cute guy from earlier.

"Sorry." I sigh. I look down and try to hide my blush. 'Of all people to have a crush on...it's a prison guard.'

•Samon POV•

I got a bit closer to the cell door and brought my mouth to her ear.

"Uh...I...I think your really pretty." I whisper to her.

I can see a large blush appear.

"...thank you...I uh...I think your really cute." She looks at me with a smile. She's blushing still but has a smile of happiness o her face.

"Thanks." I blush. 'What am I even doing? She's a prisoner dammit. I can't feel this way for her.'

"I'm (y/n)." I hear her say. Looking at her I see a bright smile on her face. She's not so embarrassed and awkward...she looks really happy.

"I'm Samon." I introduce myself.

If myself and (y/n) can ever be something...that would be incredible. The only problem is that if we do become something, others will find out eventually and I'll lose my job and (y/n) will get sent to another prison.

That's what happened last time. A guard that worked at Nanba prison had a secret relationship with a prisoner. Once they were caught the guard was fired and wasn't aloud to work at any other prison. So he was forced to get a new job. The prisoner was sent to a different prison. Somewhere far away, about halfway around the world actually.

If that happened to us...

"Hello? Are you in there?" A hand waves in my face. I blush.

"Ya...sorry. I gotta go." I say as I quickly walk away.

One day you will be mine. For now I just gotta wait. I'll wait until you are free of your sentence.