Upa x Reader x Liang: Plushies

You grasped Liang's hand firmly but gently as you led him through building 13. Of course, a guard from building 5 was escorting you three. Ups is trailing behind you.

"Where am I going?" Liang questions.

"To Nico's game room." Upa answers first.

"But why?" Liang once again questions. Makes sense he would've confused on the situation at hand. I mean, when he woke up he was suddenly being pulled out of his cell with you and Upa. Then a guard takes you to building 13. Honestly, it's a confusing day so far. And it's only 10 a.m.

"Upa, Qi and I visited the arcade room already. You still have yet to do that's why you are going there." You say. The guard leads the way into the room and removes the hand cuffs from you three. He then told you three to behave. I'm sorry, I mean he told you to behave.

"No promises." You called out to him. He just waved his hand. Just so you know, the guard is unknown. I don't need to give him a specific name or a character. He's just a guard. I just thought I'd let you know because usually when I leave things similar like these unknown or random, someone ALWAYS ask "who is it?" Or something similar to that question. Like Bruh, I don't need to give every single detail XD this is just a one shot book. Not a whole fucking story that you find at library's and that

"Now c'mon!" You tugged on Liang's hand. Upa rolled his eyes and followed along. Okay, maybe he was a little bit jealous.

-----
You are inmate no.8 of cell 8, building 5. You are older and taller than Upa but younger and shorter than Liang. You are the meat in the sandwich. I'll go home.
-----

"What's the point in this game." Liang looked at a large machine.

"It's a claw machine. You control that claw and try to grab something in here. They are mainly stuffed animals. We got plushies in these though." You point over at a plush of Nico.

"It's easy." Upa spoke. You looked at him with a smile. He looked away from the machine, but you can see him struggle with hiding the slight excitement and happiness from his face. You were there when Upa played this game. He got a plush of himself and tries to hide it from his cellmates-aka you, Liang and Qi.

"Aw Upa. You're just a little kid at heart. I knew you weren't so stuck up as you seem." You go in your chibi form and hug him. Upa-also in chibi form-tries to fight back theblush of embarrassment. It was because his reputation could be ruined, and because you are so close.

"I am not a kid! If anything you are." Upa points at you.

"Point taken." You laugh.

For the next 10 minutes, it was just the three of you playing that one game. If you could even call it that. In the end, you all had plushies of yourselves. Upa's and Liang's were different though. Liang's was him and you holding hands. Upa was you kissing his cheek. Yours, is you hugging both Upa and Liang. Then theirs Qi, sitting somewhere at the bottom of the game thing.