Rock x Reader x Liang: Jumping Heart

-----Past-----

"One, two...three!" Seven year old (Y/n) begins to run as fast as her little legs can carry her.

Her best friend Rock stands near a tree, watching as she tries to jump over a puddle. It was a pretty long puddle. Bigger kids might have a better chance at doing it, but a seven year old jumping over a six foot puddle? Yeah, it's a challenge.

(Y/n) jumps, but she was only to make it half ways.

"Woa!!" You yelp as your foot landed in the puddle, causing you to slip.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Rock goes running over to her.

"It's so cold." You shiver.

"It's getting late. We should go home now. My dad said it was alright for you to sleepover." Rock helps you stand up.

"Why can't I jump over this puddle?" You begin to stomp your feet. You ended up slipping again, and out of shock, grabbed onto Rocks sleeve. Bringing him down with you, creating a splash.

"You're never gonna do it." A boy says. Looking up, you see and Chinese boy staring at you two.

"Huh?" Both you and Rock questioned.

"It's impossible. Just give up." He says and walks away.

--------Present--------

"I'm gonna do it this time." You back up at a good distance and start running.

"You say that but it never actually happens." Rock calls but it goes ignored by you.

"So this has happened before?" Uno questions.

"Yeah. Ever since we were kids actually." Rock nods.

The famous four inmates stand back as they watch you slip and fall in the puddle.

"You're gonna get sick if you keep doing this." Rock says as he goes to help you stand up.

"It's so frustrating." You stomp in the puddle. And just like when you we're kids, you slipped and dragged Rock down with you.

---------

Both you and Rock got sent to juvenile hall awhile back. Him for starting a gang riot, you for stealing from a convenience store. Even though it was juvenile hall, you both managed to get yourselves locked up in multiple prisons before settling in Nanba Prison.

Of course not settling as in marriage but just....whatever.

---------

"What's going on here?" Qi walks up to you five.

"Puddle jumping." Jyugo replies. Nico goes to his 'master', Upa.

"This reminds me of something....." Liang trails off as he looks at both you and Rock.

"What was that?" Uno questions.

"Nothing." Liang shakes his head.

"Again!" You shout as you go back at a good distance.

"We're gonna be going inside soon. You can try again tomorrow." Rock tries to convince you.

"What if the puddle is not here tomorrow?!" You shout.

"Still the same." Rock sighs. It wasn't a disappointment sigh or annoyed sigh. It was....happy.

"This really takes me back." Rock comments with a smile.

"It does?" Jyugo questions.

"Yeah. Ever since (Y/n) and I were kids, she's been wanting to jump over a large puddle. The first one she tried jumping was about three feet long." Rock nods at the memory.

"This one looks to be about six feet." Nico comments.

"And.....go!" You shout.

Your friends watch as you run and then jump.

However midway through your run, you slowed down but then picked up speed.

'I remember.' You thought.

'That day. That was when Rock and I first met Liang.' You smiled at the memory.

'They may not remember,' You then bent down, and jumped.
'But I do.' You went flying through the air.

It was like you were flying.

Your friends looked at you shocked. It looked like you were flying. It was like a pair of beautiful wings spread free, and carried you gracefully.

You then landed.

"I did it! I told you I could do it!" You cheered as you went to go hug Rock.

"I'm actually impressed." Rock smiles as he hugs you.

"She did it...." Liang trails off. His eyes then widen in more shock. 'That was her. Long ago, that was both of them.' Liang smiles. 'I'm glad I went on that trip to America with my class. If I didn't, then I would have never met them.'

Nanbaka x Reader one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें