Kiji x Reader: Hair Switch!

"Why is it always me!? Take a turn coward!" Jyugo yells at Uno.

"We mean it will be fine this time!" You and Uno pic up Jyugo and throw him over to Nico. Jyugo screams for a moment when he realizes nothing happens.

"Oh what do you know. It was fine." Uno says before himself and Jyugo actually look at each other.

They began freaking out about the colour of their hair. Uno's hair is now black and red while Jyugo's is all blonde and hot pink.

Rock's hair was green as Nico's was purple and red.

"What happened to me?" Honey says as he looks in the mirror.

"Someone change it back! I don't want this freakish, purple hair!" Trois holds his hair in horror.

"And lime green hair is normal!?" Honey yells at Trois pissed off.

"Get Kiji....what's going on...?" You trail off as you see your lovers hair colour different.

"Ahh! My precious dyed locks have be ravaged with! Who did I swap with!?" He yells as he looks at himself in a mirror he keeps on him.

You stifle a laugh and out of the corner of your eye, see Kuu-the cat you secretly knew about-with his fur the colour of Kiji's hair colours.

"Shh!" You hush he cat as he meows.

"What was that?" Kiji-your boyfriend-looks at you, eye still twitching.

"N-nothing!" You close your eyes and wave your hands in a panic.

You reopen your eyes and just wow.

"My hair! It's so hideous!" Kiji yells as he looks in his mirror once again.

"What do you mean hideous?! Look at me! I look like a unicorn just shit on my head!" You yelled.