Musashi x Reader: Puppy Musashi! Pt2

"Y'know, ever since I got here and put under your control, their has been  something I have always wanted to say to you." Musashi starts as he moves forward and places his balled up fist on Kenshirou's extended hand.

"You're way to serious." Musashi finishes. Kenshirou smiles slightly. You smile as well, find the moment these two are having adorable.

'Totally gonna write yaoi about these two now.' You thought with a smirk.

"It wasn't easy but you finally learned how to shake." Kenshirou speaks up. Wait what?

"Who's a good boy?" Kenshirou nods his head. It was like he's treating Musashi as a dog.

"Hold on! What are you getting at?" Musashi practically yells at him.

"Roll over and you get a treat." Kenshirou teases him for a dog treat.

By now you're laughing on the ground behind Kenshirou.

"I am not a dog to teach tricks to!" Musashi yells insulted.

"It was a joke." Kenshirou deadpans.

"No ones laughing!" Musashi yells.

"I disagree." You laugh out.

"You're not helping!" Musashi yells at you. You just ignore him and continue laughing your ass off.

"You're so troublesome you know that?" Your friend sighs.

"Yeah but you know you love me." You smile at him. You didn't see it but Musashi blushed. Kenshirou noticed though. The dog smirks dloghtly and began teasing him,

"Someone have a cru-"

"Like you should be talking." Musashi sighs.