Nico x Reader: Go Away!

While escaping from your cell, cell 13, you got separated from your cellmates. Well, one is with you. And he happens to be your beloved boyfriend.

You both turned the corner and came to a dead end. You we're gonna turn around when a wall came down. It was like you were trapped in a cube.

"What now?" You ask once the walls start closing in.

"Uh let's see um.." Nico looks around. It was no use. Their was so way out.

"Is their a vent like last time?" You looked up at the ceiling. Their is nothing their.

"I love you (Y/n)'." Nico clings to you. You cling back and together you sit on the floor in fear. "I love you too Nico!"

You swallow a lump in your throat and you yell in sync with Nico.

"We're sorry Hajime!" You both had tears in your eyes.

Just then, the walls stopped closing in. They went in reverse. They were opening, back to wear they were originally. The wall that fell from the ceiling slowly moved back up.

"Huh?" You watched with tearful eyes as the wall going up, started to reveal a man. Hajime.

"You punks are too easy." He smirks as he walks up to you both. You and Nico released each other and stood up.

"We're saved." You both sighed in relief. Then, Hajime cracked his knuckles. "We're not saved!" You both hug each other for dear life and start crying.

---A Moment Later---

"That should teach you." Hajime begins to walk away after putting the handcuffs on you both.

"Well, I guess this is the end of the line. For now anyways." Nico smiles and walks behind Hajime.

You stay back.

"Get moving inmate. I don't have time for this." Hajime glares at you. Nico turns to look at you and sees you looking in fear at something. He follows your gaze and his eyes widen. Dogs.

The guard dogs here in building 13. They were sitting in a line, just staring at you.

Your eye twitches and you slowly begin walking to Hajime.

The three dogs start barking at you.

"Ahhhh!" You let out a high pitched scream as you ran away from the dogs.

"Wait! It's okay! I'm sure they're good dogs!" Nico tried to calm you down. It's no use though. You are running around, trying to get away from the dogs. Even if they just wanted to play, you still would reject them in fear.

"They are good dogs. However, they attack inmates. It's what these hounds are trained for." Hajime comments as he watches you run around screaming.

You then run in the direction where Hajime and Nico are. The dogs, still following you and barking.

"Go away!" You shriek.

----Else Where---

"Go away!" Jyugo, Uno and Rock heard a familiar voice shriek.

"They let the hounds out, didn't they?" Uno questioned.

"Why else would she be screaming." Jyugo replies.

"I wonder if Hajime caught Nico and (Y/n) yet." Rock comments.