Nico x Reader: Human

"Out of all cells." You mumble to yourself as you sit in the farthest, darkest, coldest corner in your new prison cell. 

Your cell mates just sit there, staring at you. They stare. And stare. And stare.

"Are you female?" Uno asks.

"Yes!" You snap at him. They flinch and look at each other. They then turn back to you,

"Are you sure?" This time Jyugo asks.

"Yes I'm sure." You reply calmly as possible, despite the tick mark on your head.

"Don't seem like it." Rock says. Another tick mark forms on your head.

"Still pretty though." Nico smiles. You look at him plainly.

"Thanks." You reply monotone.

"No problem. Wanna watch anime with me Ms.Beautiful?" He pulls on your arm.

"Why not." You agree.

"Great! Come on. I think you'll really like this one." Nico smiles.

•Time Skip•

"What did I just sit through?" You asked during the ending credits.

"Awe, you didn't like it?" Nico frowns.

"Not really." You shrug.

"Ok. How about some manga then?" He pulls out some manga from under a bed bunk.

"Might as well." You sigh as Nico goes through some manga.

"Here. I think you might like this one." He hands you one excitedly. Taking it, you open it up.

"How do you read this?" You ask a story noticed it seemed...backwards.

"Oh. You read it from the back. It's different here in Japan then regular books in other countries." Nico says as he shows you how to read it.

"I see." You nod.

•Time Skip•

"Alright." You sigh as you close the manga book.

"What did you think?" Nico asks excitedly.

"Well the manga was nice. However you staring at me for fifteen minutes wasn't fun. And those guys still deciding if I'm female or not is not fun at all." You point over at the three boys, whispering to one another.

"Just ignore them. And sorry for staring. Your just really pretty, that's all." He smiles. You quickly look down, in an attempt to hide your pink face.

"Woah! You do show emotion." He looks at you in awe as he sees the blush on your face grow.

"Of course I do stupid. I'm human too." You looks away stubbornly.

"Well then (y/n), how about we eat dinner together tomorrow?" He offers.

"Yeah okay." You sigh. Nico frowns but then smiles once he catches the blush on your face.