Samon x Reader x Cat~ Kitty and Monkey

"I can't believe you two." You sighed at your coworkers.

"We're sorry nya." Mao looks down ashamed as Samon follows with a sneeze.

You sigh and look at your friends-who also happen to be your boyfriends-with an amused smile.

"I'm glad you two aren't hurt but wow." You let out an amused chuckle. Both boys hide into their towels as they attempt to try off after taking a dip I some cold water.

-Past-

"Hey give that back!" Mao says as he notices a squirrel taking his plushy of you.

"What are you doing?" Samon asks as he walks over to the younger male.

"This squirrel took my (y/n) plush. I need it." Mao tried to reach for the plush that it is dropped by the squirrel.

---
Now this was actually quite dangerous. You see, the three got the weekend off and they decided to stay at a cottage over near the mountains in Tokyo. It wasn't too hard to get there. With both guards getting paid a lot at Nanba and with you being next in line for your family company-it was all quite easy. The helicopter ride was a bit tight with the three of you plus the pilot in it but it's worth it.

Now as we were saying, reaching for the item is actually quite dangerous. The three are on a small mountain but it was still a bit steep here and there. The squirrel just happened to drop the plush on a rather steep part.
---
"Just a little further." Mao said as he reached for the plush. He had a better chance at reaching it now since Samon was helping him out. Samon held Mao's hand as he-himself-held onto a tree to y'know, keep them both from falling down mountain.

"I can't stretch any longer." Samon says. Together they reached out just a little more and they finally had the plush. However, the second after they grabbed it, Samon's hand slipped and they started to fall.

They fell before catching their balance. However they ended up running some the steep mountain.

"Help us!" They screamed. They jumped over logs, ran into twigs, almost stepped on a few small animals and nearly ran into multiple trees.

"I can't stop running!" Mao cried.

"You think I can!?" Samon yells. The duo scream before they feel themselves not in land anymore.

"Huh?" Together they look down and see them off a small cliff. It was about 20 feet from the water beneath them.

"Guys?" You gasped as you stopped your strawberry picking and look up at the duo in mid air.

"You gotta be kidding!" They both yell as they then fall into the water, creating a big splash.

-Present-

"I'll admit that was actually really amusing." You laugh.

"Yeah, yeah." Samon sighs.

"Can we put on the fire?" Mao asks as he points over at the fire place.

"No. Absolutely not." You shake your head.

"Why not?" Samon asks.

"Because if we do, it will get dirty. Santa Clause doesn't like it when he has to come down the chimney when it's dirty." You say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Santa....Clause?" Mao asks. Both boys look over at one another then back at you.

"What?" You ask as you look at your boyfriends nervously.

"(Y/n)....do you really-" Mao is immediately shut up by the hand of Samon Gokuu.

"Shut up! What are you trying to do?! Ruin her life?!" Samon yells at Mao.

"But it's just....(y/n) of all people-!" Mao tries so hard not to laugh.

"Shut up!" Samon yells as he tries to get Mao to shut his trap.

You stand their clueless on what's going on. In the end you never knew.

"Maybe when I write this years letter to Santa, I'll ask him of anything to get me to find out what those two talk about." You mumble as you walk away from your boyfriend straddling your other boyfriend as they argue or whatever.