Cat x Reader: Punch

So one of you told me that Cat's real name is Mao and thank you so much. But I'm gonna stick with calling him cat~ is adorable and it suits him~ Mao is cute too so idk XD

Ps. This is also I guess a remake of the first Cat x Reader~

"(Y/n)-Senpai...." Cat whimpered.

"Kiji that's enough. You're hurting him." You stop Kiji from hurting your friend, Mao, or as most know him as, Cat.

"But-"

"Enough Sassy Drag Queen!" Kiji pouts at the nickname but listens to your 'orders'.

"Let's go Mao." Mao pales at the sound of you saying his real name.

'I'm screwed.' He thought a bit scared on what could happen.

When he doesn't get up and follow you, a tick mark forms on your head and you go roughly grab him by his collar.

"Ah! (Y/n)-Senpai!" Cat yelps in pain. You continue walking with him-more like you dragging him-out of the guards chill room.

You pull him closer to your face, "Learn to keep your mouth shut Mao!" You then punch him, letting him hit the wall and fall to the floor with a groan.

"Okay.....I'm sorry." He looks down guilty. You huff and just look at him before sighing.

"Wha?" He stares at your pit stretched hand.

"Well? Do you plan to stay there all day?" You ask. Cat smiles and grabs your hand, helping him stand up.

"Thanks nya." You take notice of him still holding his left cheek. Feeling bad for punching him, you do the first thing that comes to mind.

Quickly, you grab his left paw-which was holding his punched cheek-bring it down, and kiss his cheek.

"(Y-y/n)-Senpai?!" Cat blushes.

"That's to make up for punching you." You look down to hide your blush.

You then turn away and walk off, leaving a stunned Mao behind.