Hajime x Reader: Sugoroku Twins

So uh.....I deleted a few chapters that were just a/n and now I have about 3 chapters left. Yay 😊😊 So anyways, I will continue the requests on book 2, once this book is completely finished. So I'm back to this book for maybe a day or two.

"Wait Hitoshi!" Hajime called after his little brother.

Hitoshi completely ignored him and continued to chase after Uno and Rock.

"Better go get them~" You tease.

Hajime throws a glare at you and grabs you by your upper arm.

"Hey!" You whine when getting pulled away from eating cookies with Nico and Seitarou.

"You're a guard! Do your job!" He demands.

"I was gonna stay behind and watch no.25!" You begin to walk with him after catching your footing.

"Seitarou has that covered."

-----Time Skip-----

After awhile, you had caught the inmates. Well, Hajime did. Just like Hitoshi, you were thrown around and used as a weapon.

You also found out Hitoshi was actually assigned to building 4.

"Are you going to the party?" You asked your big brother.

"Do you have to ask." His eyes doesn't leave his paperwork. He was writing a report on the used liquid nitrogen from earlier. Something about how he had to ask for more to have installed. You don't really know. Weren't paying attention.

"I am. Hitoshi is going too. This is my chance to meet cute guards!" Your fan girl side came out.

"Nope. You're staying here." He immediately places you in the Night Duty room.

"I was only kidding!" You pound on the now locked door.

"You better be." He reopens it for you.

"Don't worry. I'm just going to see how much of the guards will mistake our little bro as our little sister." You shrug.

"Of course you are." He ruffles your head amused.

"If weird how as twins, I still have my hair but you don't." You smirk while fixing your hair.

"You are taking the Night Shift." He places you in the same little room again.

"I am so sorry!" You call out.