Honey x Reader x Trois: I Love You

"Look out, Honey!" Trois grabs a hand full of Honeys hair and slams his head into the floor. It was an attempt to have Honey avoid the flying arrows faster. Of course there are other options but......this was an opportunity you just couldn't pass up,

"Trois! What the hell!?" Honey yells pissed off at his friend. Honeys forehead is bright red and you can see blood drip from his nose. Meanwhile Honey and Yourself has the biggest, happiest smile on your faces.

"Wow Honey. You're the only handsome man I know who still looks good kissing the floor." Trois says, trying to contain his laughter. Yourself, well you didn't even bother trying to keep it in.

"Awe poor Honey! I-I am sorry but....when I stop laughing......I-I'll comfort you okay?!" You could barley talk with all your laughing.

"You're not helping (Y/n)!" Honey exclaims. Trois soon joins in on your laughter.

Both you and Trois ignored one of your boyfriends. Yeah that's right. You have two boyfriends. It was actually their idea to share you. At first you were uneasy about it but in the end, you loved-and still do love-your two boyfriends with all your heart. You don't love the other any less or any more. They're both equal.

'I'm so happy I met you both.' You thought with a smile as you watched your boyfriends bicker like a couple would.

-Flashback-

"You.....what?" You asked dumbfounded. The two boys in front of you just smiled, but you can see the blush and sincerity on their faces and in their eyes.

"We want to know if you'll be ours." Trois starts.

"I sorta understand that but.....why do you both want to share me?" You asked still confused on the offer.

"We're tired of arguing over you so we decided that we should just share you instead of competing for you." Honey smiles. Trois smiles along with him. Their smiles though weren't smiles of playing, smirks, or charming smiles to get girls. They are true, genuine, lovable smiles.

"O-okay." You smiles shyly, a red blush on your face. The duo smiles even bigger and hug you. Happy to call you theirs.

-Flashback Over-

"I love you guys." You smile up at them.

"We love you too." They smile as they hug you.

Before you three became a couple, an 'I love you' meant 'your my best friend, I hope we can be together forever'.

But now, as a couple, an 'I love you' means so much more.

I'm sorry for this crappy OneShot XD I felt like making this so yeah lol

Yes. Yes I made Honey and Trois a couple too~ The three of you are together in this. You know what that means on 'sexual' nights~ (sorry not sorry)

 You know what that means on 'sexual' nights~ (sorry not sorry)