Hajime x Reader: Aozora Jumping Heart

"What is that?" Hajime asks as he looks up from his paperwork to finally take notice on what you're doing.

"It's no.25's game device. The one Scientist Otogi made." You replied as you continued to play the game in the device.

"Alright. What are you doing?" He sighs.

"Playing a game. I asked Kazari to install it. I love the game. I like the music too." You smiled as you put your earbuds back on and went back to the game.

"Playing on that device is all you do now a days." Hajime growls as he continues to watch his wife enjoy her game.

You didn't hear him as you continued to play and listen to the music of the game.

After 2 minutes of Hajime practically glaring at you to give HIM attention, you got up and cheered.

"Banzai!" You yelled with a smile. The pillow on the couch in his office following off in the process.

Hajime was startled but was quick to recover.

"Look Hajime! I beat my record! And I played on the MASTER level! I'm so proud of myself." You cheered as you practically shoved the device in your husbands face.

"What the hell is this girly shit?" Hajime growls as he watches-and listens-to the game you started playing once again.

I actually have a very hard time playing hard/expert/master on this game. So far I can compete Snow Halation on expert but just barley. Plus it doesn't help when the Aqours/Muse girls show up in the background. It ruins my concentration because they always sparkle and I just lose my focus because I always wanna look at them XD

"It's my new favourite game! And I like this song, I think out of all the songs combined, this is my favourite." You smiled as you went back to the game.

Before you could play a different song, a hand grabbed it and took the device away from you.

"Hajime!" You whined towards your husband of 7 months. You've only been married for 7 months so you're still new to the 'husband and wife' thing but you got used to it.

"You're supposed to be doing your job not playing games." Hajime yells.

You being with him long enough to not be in the least bit uneasy about his yelling and threats, just stood their and shrugged.

"Well can I play it during my lunch break?" You asked as you desperately tried to reach for the device.

"Your lunch break ended twenty minutes ago." He deadpans.

"Well.....when we get home?" You asked hopefully.

"No." He says.

"Awe but-" You atop when out of the corner of your eye you see Kuu walk in. You then smirk as an idea comes to mind. "If you don't give me back the game then I won't give back Kuu." You held Kuu in your arms.

"He's our cat!"

"Oh so I guess that makes you our baby huh baby Kuu?" You smiled as you turned the cat towards you.

"I know you want children but it's not the best time. We live on an island full of prisoners and weapons and traps. We also live in the middle of an ocean. I doubt we could raise a kid with pretty much danger around every corner." Hajime pats your head.

"I know." You pout. Your pouty moment only lasted a few seconds though when you smiled brightly and held Kuu closer. "I guess Kuu will be our baby for now!"

"We can't even take him home." Hajime sighs.