Jyugo x Reader x Uno: Kisses before Bath

"Its about time. I was beginning to think you died on the way here." You curled your hair around your finger as you leaned against the wall.

"Impossible. For Jyugo,maybe, but us, impossible." Uno commented as Rock and Nico nodded in agreement.

"Hey!" Jyugo shouts a bit offended.

"Bath time!" Nico runs into the bath house of building 13.

I'm not sure if they have a bath house or a bathroom in Nanba but this is Nanbaka so I'm adding one anyways XD

"Wait for the rest of us." Rock calls out to him.

"We better get going too. You should join us (Y/n)." Uno smirks at you.

"Sorry but I don't bathe with company." You deadpan.

"Why not?" Jyugo asks.

"Quit it, Zura." You lightly karate chop his head. He holds the top of his head with a pout.

He's such a smol, innocent bean.

"Zura?" Uno questions.

"Forget I said anything." You sigh.

"(L/n)! Come on! You're taking shift with Yamato for lunch!" Hajime calls from somewhere in the building.

"Yeah, yeah gorilla! Be there in a minute!" You call back.

"No you, inmate!" Hajime yells.

"It can be fun having your brother work as a guard in Nanba Prison." You chuckle.

"You do enjoy messing with Hajime when he calls out your last name." Uno points out.

"It's some fun shit." You flash a cheeky grin.

"Please join us." Jyugo tugs on your prison uniforms sleeve.

"Sorry Jyugo-bear but request denied." You kiss his cheek.

"And me?" Uno questions with a pout.

You smile at your boyfriend and give him a chaste kiss to the lips.

"That's not fair! Why does he get a lip kiss?" Jyugo asks.

"I'll give you one after your bath. Now go. You too Uno. Someone needs to hold Jyugo to prevent him from drowning." A sly cat like grin appears in your face.

"I have ears you know!" Jyugo says before Uno runs into the bath house with him in tow.

"We better get our kisses (Y/n)!" Uno calls happily.

You smile. You weren't too sure on having two boyfriends. You we're afraid people will start calling you a two timer, a cheater, a whore etc,. You're perfect

But then realized this was Nanba and everyone seemed nice when you got to know them.

"They love my kisses don't they." You laugh amused.

"(Y/n)! Back to your cell!" Your older brother turns the corner.

"Quit yelling Viktor. You Gaulle save your energy. Don't you have some dinner plans with your husband Yuuri or something?" You walk over to him.