Gokuu Bro's x Reader: Flash pt.3 (Final)

I know it's a lot of updates but I am just in the mood so why not. Also the book is so close to 200, I wanna get it done with my tomorrow so then I could start a new one wen the last episode of season 2 comes out (I'm talking about dub)

"Why?" Samon asks from his spot of the ground.

Enki has just escaped from his cell. Not only him, but a few others.

They were in the courtyard. Samon had just gotten punched, making him fly to a near by wall with a loud crack and thud.

"Because I have a goal to reach." Enki simply replies.

"I mean why did you kill her!?" Samon gets up and charges at Enki.

Enki was able to take him down with ease. Once again, he got flung to a wall. Blood leaked from his forehead. Honestly, he was lucky if he didn't get brain damage base don how much he is gonna be thrown like a rag doll.

"She got in the way." The older Gokuu answers.

"What do you mean she got in the way? After we moved to from China we have been distant from her! We left her alone and you say she got in the way!?" Samon yells at his brother from his spot on the ground.

"Despite her being in a different country at the time, she still went as far as to get herself arrested and sent to Nanba Prison." Enki towers over his baby brother.

-----FlashBack-----

"Hey!" 33 year old (Y/n) hugged her older brother in a hug.

Something that most of the guards and inmates can agree on, was that for a 33 year old (Y/n) looked to be about 16.

"I've missed you!" You hugged Enki tightly.

After awhile, Enki had brought inmate 0508 to her cell.

"Big sis-(Y/n)." Samon stops himself when seeing his older sister locked up in a cell.

"What are you doing here?" Enki asks her.

"Not that I'm upset but why are you here?" Samon asks as he leans on the cell bars.

"Well I got lonely back at home. I really missed you both." You smiled sheepishly.

"So you got yourself arrested and sent here at Nanba just to see us?" Enki asks.

"Yup." You nod happily.

Samon unlocks the cell door, and quickly enters. He hugged his older sister-who is now shorter than him-and silently cries.

"I've missed you big sis." He holds you tighter.

"I've missed you too." You hug back as tears make their way down your face.

"25 now huh? I feel bad I missed your birthday." You tried to make the mood more happy excited and less happy sad.

"It's alright. I didn't really do anything anyways. You're normally the one who plans my birthdays." Samon ruffles your hair.

"Still can't do things without me huh?" You tease your brother.

"You bet he can't." Enki speaks up.

"Hey!" Samon protests.

-----No Flashy Backy-----

"She came for us! Why is that so hard to understand!?" Samon yells frustrated.

"(Y/n), I won't doubt, was a great sister. She always kept you busy and entertained. It meant less work for me. I thought if I killed her then you would lose faith and hope. It's seems I was wrong. It only drove you to get stronger." Enki walks over to his younger brother.

"You are weak. I'm sure (Y/n) is very disappointed in you." With that, Enki grabbed Samon, threw him against a boulder so hard, that Samon died almost instantly.

-----After Life-----

Samon walked around aimlessly. He didn't know where to go. He didn't know what to do. He didn't even know where he was. Or if he is alive or not.

"Wherever I am, I'll admit, it's nice here." Samon says to himself.

Everything seemed so beautiful. The grass is a beautiful, bright, healthy green colour. Sakura blossoms flow around gracefully. The air, so calm, so soothing, so peaceful, so wonderful.

He continued to walk aimlessly on the grass.

He noticed he wasn't in Nanba uniform. Instead he wore a very similar outfit to what he wore when he was younger. It was yellow.

"It's been a long time, Samon." A familiar voice says.

Samon's eyes widen when seeing the maiden before his eyes.

"How long? Two years? Now I feel even more bad. That's two of your birthdays I've missed." You sheepishly stick put your tongue.

"Big sister...."Samon trails off.

He looks down for a moment. His body stood stiff, yet weak. After struggling to keep in his tears, he lips his head to reveal tears stinging his eyes.

"Big sister (Y/n)!" Samon runs over to the shorter girl. In only a matter of seconds, he held his sister close to him.

He fell to his knees. His arms wrapped tightly wrapped her waist as he cried uncontrollably into her stomach.

"It's okay. I'm here." You comb your fingers through his hair. He continued to hold you close and cry. He let himself show his tears. The ones he would hold back since that day, to new ones.

After a long moment, maybe an hour, Samon had already dried out his tears. For now that is. He was feeling tired now. Practically crying himself to sleep.

"Samon....let's go home." You smile. Samon nods with a smile as well.

You both then got up and walked away.

As you walked away hand in hand, the current you and current Samon weren't adults anymore.

A gust of Sakura blossoms swarmed by for a moment. Then when it cleared up, it revealed 14 year old (Y/n) and 6 year old Samon.

(Y/n) held onto Samon's hand. Samon's smaller hand held onto hers.

Together they went into the after life, standing as the age they were most happy at.