Building 13/inmates x Reader: Rainbow Squad!

You and your friends are playing a video game in your cell. You call it, Bird Simulator.

"Greetings fellow birds. It has come to my attention that I have not yet flown. Today, that will change." Your character-uh I mean bird-the rooster, backs away from a platform-which is just a large rock-and take off running towards the edge. Today's the day you prove chickens can fly!

"Yeah you can do it!" Jyugo cheers you on. His bird is red.

"You got this!" Nico joins in, the green bird.

"I believe in you!" Rock cheers. He's the purple bird.

"Go (y/n)!" Uno chants. Uno's is the dark blue bird.

"Prove that chickens can fly!" Tsukumo cheers you on. Tsukumo is the yellow bird. He is also visiting your cell, cell 12, along with the cell 13 boys.

Your chicken then jumps off the 'cliff' and almost immediately, all six of you laugh.

"You flew for a second!" Jyugo laughs.

-Time Skip-Still Playing Bird Simulator-

"Alright, we are doing the Flying V-formation." Your bird, the light blue bird, walks informs of them. The boys are still their same coloured birds, you just switched yours.

"Did you see me moon walk?" You laugh as when you walked your bird backwards, it did the moon walk.

"Wait let me see!" Jyugo said. He went in first person and you repeated walking backwards, doing the moonwalk.

"That legit is the moon walk!" The boys laugh along with you.

"Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, I'm a bird doing the moon walk." You laugh at the end of your little 'song'.

-Time Skip-Still Playing Bird Simulator-

"Alright men. Today we shall do the Flying V-formation." Your bird says a you lined up the boys in a line.

You then stopped your serious moment and gasped.

"Your in the right colours! Green, Yellow, Red, Purple and Blue." The boys laughed at what you did.

"Taste the rainbow bitch." You said as the boys laughed some more.

"Rainbow Squad! Hit em' with a moon walk!" You moonwalked and the five boys laughed.

-Time Skip-Done Playing Bird Simulator-

"That's as great." Rock comments with a smile.

"I like our squad." Nico smiles.

"Indeed. The game was quite enjoyable." Tsukumo pats your head.

"I especially liked the Flying V Formation." Uno laughs.

"It looked like a crooked L." Jyugo comments then you all start laughing.

It wasn't long though when Hajime, Seitarou and Yamato came by to your cell to get the boys and take them back to their proper cells.

"Rainbow Squad!" You, along with your friends yelled happily.

I've been wanting to do a chapter like this for awhile. I based it off of a VanossGaming video. I love the video, it's so funny and just amazing. If you're interested in the video or if you're confused on this chapter then the video is right here~

I even made the characters in Nanbaka some of the characters (birds) in the game but that won't properly show or anything for at least 2-3 minutes in the video~