Upa x Reader: Something odd but special

You stood out in the courtyard of building 5. Upa stood next to you. Upa was originally training with Liang and Samon, when you-his girlfriend-came in and stole him from them.

"Is their a specific reason as to why you brought me here? I was in the middle of training." Upa says a bit irritated.

"Not really. Just thought you'd want to spend time with your girlfriend but since it seems like you don't, you can go back to training." You pout and look away stubbornly.

Upa flinched and looked around awkwardly.

'Great. I made her upset.' Upa thought. He looked back at you and moved forward. You heard him moving behind you so you turned around. You found yourself in a hug.

"D-don't think I'm doing this just because I want to! This is just..." He trails off after his slight panic attack.

"Just what?" You wrapped your arms around him, returning the hug.

"Just....just be quiet before I end the hug early." He pouts.

You giggle and snuggle into him more.

"Hey did you know that when men giggle, it's called miggles?" You just blurt out after some comfortable silence. When I was in middle school, I boy in my class said that out of no where XD

"Where the hell did that come from?" Upa asks.

"I don't know. Just came to mind and I said it." You pull back. Upa's arms are still wrapped around your waist, preventing you from going anywhere.

"You can let go. I gotta go inside and find Qi anyways." You struggle to leave his arms.

"What do you need to find him for?"

"He wants to water your cactus but since he can't touch it directly-"

"Never mind. Forget I asked." Upa sighs. You smile and peck his cheek.

"Hey did you know fridge has a 'd' but refrigerator doesn't? Weird isn't it."

Upa sweat drop, "You really are something, aren't you?"

Interesting fact about Dia (me, author-senpai), I like potatoes