Kiji x Reader: Passionate Mornings (no lemon)

I'm gonna make a lemon in the future on the hour of scene thing in this OneShot. It's probably gonna be the next chapter but we'll see.

"Darling~ wake up~" The beautiful voice of your husband goes in one ear and comes out the other.

You smile in content and hug the blanket closer to you and hug your pillow.

"Wake up!" He shouts this time. You yelp in surprise.

"Who died?!" You picked yourself up from the floor beside your side of the bed.

"Amusing as always." He laughs. You pout and get back into bed with a grumble.

"Get up." He groans as he pulls on your ankles in an attempt to drag you out of bed. You quickly grab the board head of the bed and hold a firm grip on it.

"The bed needs me!" At that, Kiji stops his attempts and let's go of your ankles. You thought he would leave you alone to sleep in for a few minutes but you were wrong.

"In that case, how about we both stay here." He whispers in your ear.

"Eh?" You give him this shocked look. You knew where he was going with this though.

"I need you." He nibbles on your ear.

"N-now?" You blush.

"Right now." He whispers huskily.

He flips you over and starts biting at your neck.

---After an hour of passionate love---

"Idiot. It's early still." You pant.

"So? I needed it before I head off to work." He cuddles you.

Their is a moment of silence when, "Kiji. Can you untie me?"