Trois x Reader: The One

"Now that you know the colour of its insides, can we get going?" Honey asks his best friend. Well if you can call it that with the love hate thing going on between them.

"We still need to find Kiji. Help us." You speak up as you walk around the room. Their were surveillance dolls just hanging around. Trois being Trois, got excited to dig into them to find out about information.

To be honest, you found it hot.

----Only Moments Before----

"Fascinating." Trois says as he tears open one of the surveillance dolls.

"Do you fancy this sort of stuff?" You asked monotoned. You hid your shock and interest pretty well.

"Indeed." He nods.

'I never thought I would ever think this but seeing this side of him is kinda hot.' You thought.

----Now----

Honey went to walk around with Uno and Jyugo while you stayed behind with Trois.

"I've never bookmarked you to be this sort of guy." You sat next to him.

"Well you shouldn't judge a book by its cover." He smiles at you before going back to whatever the hell is he was doing.

"It's funny. I should be saying that to you." You snicker.

"What do you mean by that." His eyes travel to you with a questioning gaze.

"It's nothing. Their are just things I like that you wouldn't think I like." You shake your head.

"Is that so? I know you have a fondness of gore and violence. You take great pleasure in scaring people. I also know that you fear sunshine and anything bright." Trois says.

"Pretty much Nanba and the people here describe my fear perfectly." You chuckle. He join in with you. After your laughter dies down, you speak.

"But those are just things that are more of side interests. I actually have a different side of me that no one really knows. The only ones being my old teddy bear and myself." You lean your head on his shoulder.

"You had a teddy bear?" Trois looks shocked.

"I still have it. I just hide it. He's sitting in our cell right now." You close your eyes.

"I never knew that." Trois says.

"That's because everyone marks me as a tough girl. Someone who only likes the suffering silence and screams of agony. Someone who only like darkness but despises light and sunshine. Someone who is heartless and seems to not care for anything in the world...when in reality she does. She's just unsure how to express it because of how she grew up." You grew quiet.

After a moment of silence, you moved away from him.

"I'm gonna go find Honey and-" Your eyes are wide with shock. Trois is holding you tenderly, as he softly kisses your lips. He pulls you closer to him. Soon you kissed back. You always thought that Trois would be a rough kisser. You we're wrong. He then pulls away.

"I've never kissed someone so gently. Somehow when meeting you for the first time, my heart whispered, 'she's the one.'"