Liang x Reader: You're Warm

"Liang!" Said male heard a female voice call. It brought him confusion as for he knew for a fact that Nanba Prison didn't have any female prisoners. The guards are also a male population it seems. The only one being the head scientist, the Warden and Kaguya-who isn't exactly a real female to begin with.

"Hm?" Liang turns around and his pale cheeks flush a light shade of pink.

"(Y-y/n). It's been awhile." Liang turns his body fully towards her.

"Yeah it has. I thought I'd run into you again." You smiled.

"I thought the same about you." Liang nodded. He tried his best to ignore his racing heart, but every heartbeat seemed so clear that he thought the entire stadium could hear it.

---Past---

"You're leaving so soon?" Liang asks with wide eyes.

"Sooner than soon. I'm leaving right now." You try to avoid eye contact.

"What? You're joking!" Liang tries to convince himself that you are just playing with him.

Yeah you can say some pretty silly things, but Liang doubted that you would joke about something this serious.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but to tell you the truth, I just found out myself." You smiled weakly.

"Enough talk. The ship is about to take you to your next prison." A random guard says as he grabs ahold of your back collar and drags you away.

"See you Someday." You mouth to him. You smiled, having hope that you will be together again.

"See you." He mouths back with a wave of a hand. He wasn't smiling though. He didn't even get to confess.

---Present---

"So what do you think of this tournament?" You turned towards the inner arena of the stadium.

"Tournament-oh! The New Years Tournament. I think it's a big odd for a prison to have but I guess this is Nanba for you." Liang turns to look at the arena.

The cells representing each prison was just announced and now they're just setting things up.

You take off your hood-with the cat ears on it-and lean onto his side, your head on his shoulder.

"You're warm." You smile in content.

Liang let's out an amused chuckle.

"(Y/n)-chan!" A voice calls. The two reunited cellmates look in the direction and see two boys. Liang took notice of how much they look alike. Guessing that they're related in some way.

"The match is about to begin! Let's get a good seat!" The boy with the green hair waves you over.

"I gotta go. Good luck by the way." You kiss Liang's cheek and run over to your cellmates; R and L.

"Y-yeah." Liang nods with a stutter. You don't hear it though.

The Twins. R=Ginger L=Greenhead

 R=Ginger L=Greenhead