Ruka x Reader: Lost and Found

You sat in your cell bored. Your cellmates were bored too.

"Jail break?" Alois asks.

"Sure. At least we have something to do." You say as you get up from the floor.

"Have fun with that. I'm just gonna stay here." Ciel says as he picks up a random book and starts reading it.

"You're coming with us Ciel." Alois grabs Ciel's hand excitedly and pulls him up.

"Let's go." You unlock your cell door and run out. It wasn't long when the siren went off.

The three of you ran down a couple hallways. Eventually, and unintentionally, you got separated.

"Great. Now where am I?" You mumble to yourself as you walk around aimlessly.

"Shouldn't have escaped chihuahua." A voice speaks up.

"Hm? Oh hey Kappa." You say casually as you lean on a wall bored.

It was fun at first. But then you got separated and is just not so fun anymore.

"Do me a favour and make my job easier for me by letting me catch you." He walks up to you and grabs your wrist.

He starts pulling you along the halls.

You stayed silent and walked along with him. You then asked the question that has been on your mind for the past little while.

"Do you even know where we're going?" You deadpan.

"Shut you stupid trap. I know exactly we're we are going." He barks.

"You sure? I swear we passed block 16 about three times now." You point over at a wall that says [Block 16].

"Just shut it and keep moving." You pout at his words.

"You know if you keep getting irritated like that you're gonna get wrinkles early." You point out.

"Are you implying that I'm not beautiful?!"

"Where the hell did that come from!?" You yell.

"There you two are." Your buildings supervisor stands at the end of the hall.

"You found us! I was so scared. The pretty boy got me even more lost than I was before!" You cling to his waist.

"What was that?" Ruka glares at you. You flinched as it looked like his eyes were glowing red from his glare.

"Tch." You turn your head away.