Seitarou x Reader: Gangleader

----Past----

"Look, it's the pipsqueak." A member, member 3, of your gang pointed over in a random direction. You follow her finger and see that wild, blue haired kid. Seitarou Tanabata.

"So what do you wanna do emperor?" A male, member 7 takes his cigarette and puts it out with his foot.

"Do you even have to ask." You say as you walk towards the timid male.

Your gang follows behind you, abandoning the alley way.

"Oi pretty boy!" You call out for the male. He flinched at the familiar voice and turns around nervously to see eight of his biggest nightmares.

"I thought we told you to not come near our hood?" Member 5, a male in your group, sneers at Seitarou in disgust.

"I-I-" You grab him by the collar and pull him close to your face. You give him a harsh glare. Tears already sting his eyes.

"I suggest you get out of here before we beat you up again. You're lucky it's day light and we're in public." You harshly push him back.

"You're letting him off that easily emperor?" Member 5 asks a bit shocked. You looked in her direction and glared at her.

"Yes. I'd rather do our business at nightfall than daylight. Do you wanna get sent to Juvenal hall again?" You glare at her.

"N-no emperor." She steps back.

"Good." You say with a smirk. She almost immediately smirks back.

"Don't come here again, ya hear?" Member 6 looks down on Seitarou.

"This is District 787 territory. As in OUR territory." Member 2, male, begins to walk away. The rest of your members follow behind him. He is basically the second in command.

"Yo sis! You coming?" You brother calls. You turn to look at member 2, your brother. "Yeah." You say as you begin to catch up to them.

----Present----

"Sir, if you don't mind, may I have a look at the new inmates getting transferred here?" Seitarou asks his superior, Hajime Sugoroku.

"Knock yourself out." Hajime hands Seitarou the files he was just looking at.

"Thank you sir." Seitarou nods and goes to sit down on one of the couches in Hajime's office.

He opens the folder containing the files, and his eyes widen.

"No.." He trails off.

"What is it? You scared of gangs or something?" Hajime asks from his desk.

"Particularly this one." Seitarou hurriedly looks at the rest of the files. He is practically dying inside.

"Them. All of them. I thought I would never see them again after high school." Seitarou sulks in a corner of the room.

"You know these punks?" Seitarou asks with a slight glare. Just what kind of past did Seitarou had?

"Y-yeah. They were a known gang around were I lived growing up. At first glance, they were an innocent group of friends. Then I accidentally ran into them while they were beating up a kid from my old junior high. After that, they started bullying me through out junior high and high school." Seitarou frowns as the memory's come flooding back in.

He swore he could feel the bruises and gashes all over again. Those beatings he got, he never wants those again.

"They will be arriving shortly. So prepare yourself. This is your moment to take revenge." Hajime smirks and leaves the room.

----Time Skip----

Seitarou made his rounds and came across cell 17. That's the cell where they are in. All 8 of them. They arrived only a week ago and Seitarou has made it his goal to never face them. Not even just a glance. Eventually, Hajime got tired of covering for him so he forced Seitarou to start doing his job instead of hiding in the office doing paperwork.

'It's okay. You're a prison guard now. This time, you have the upper hand.' Seitarou encourages himself and walks forward. With his head held high, he has this determined look on his face as he walks by that cell.

Suddenly a loud movie is heard.

"Ah!" Seitarou falls back. Welp, his Hajime moment just died.

"Well if it isn't Seitarou Tanabata." Member 5 smirks. He removes his hand from the cell bars he punched. It left a dent, but luckily it didn't break the bars.

"Seitarou? You mean that pipsqueak from high school?" Member 8 walks up to the cell door. He smirks when he sees the familiar male.

"Ahh~what do you know. It is Seitarou." He laughs menacingly.

Members 7, 5, 4 and 3 walk over to the door separating them from Seitarou.

"It's been awhile." Member 3 laughs. The rest laugh with him.

"Enough." A voice silenced them. Getting up from the ground, Seitarou backs up and tries to peek into the cell without getting too close.

He sees it's your twin bro. The second member and second in command.

'That's seven so far. Where's the leader?' Seitarou thought. He couldn't help but wonder where the girl could be.

"Pretty boy?" You question. Seitarou flinches and turns around to see you standing there with an amused yet sadistic smile on your face.

"Uh....oh. Inmate no.8, what are you doing out of your cell?" Seitarou gives you this stare.

"Oh~ trying to be tough are we?" You smirk and walk forward. Seitarou backs away but is careful on not getting to close to cell 17's door. If he did, your gang is most likely going to grab him and force him to open the cell door. Or they could just beat him up right there.

"You should try to be more often." You smile and place your lips to his tenderly.

Your gang smile. They smiled! What the fuck?

Seitarou is blushing red and his stand/ there shocked.

You pull away.

"Understandable for your current state.  Now are you gonna let me into my cell or not?" You point over at your cell door.

"Oh uh yes." Seitarou quickly grabs the right key and opens the door for you. It surprised him that none of your members attempted to escape when he did. They just stood there, waiting for you to walk in.

"Thanks." You kiss his cheek.

Seitarou closes the cell door and leaves a bit shocked on the entire situation.

"You're going soft emperor. Why is that?" Member 3 sits beside you on the floor.

"I figured I should apologize some how for past events." Your shrug and soon you are all watching tv.